Stickers in Snapchat add fun as well as creativity to your snaps and texts. Also, they make your stories attractive and conversations more engaging. However, what if you accidentally sent a sticker in the chat or added one to the story? Don’t worry! In this article, we will tell you how to delete stickers on Snapchat. So, let’s start!
Table of Contents
How to Remove Stickers from Snapchat
Snapchat lets you add personalized stickers, Bitmojis, and Cameo Selfies to the in-built sticker pack provided on the platform. Let’s look at how you can remove them.
Delete Stickers from Snapchat Conversation
If you sent a sticker to a chat during a conversation you should not have, here are the steps you can follow to delete it:
1. In the chat thread, tap and hold the sticker you sent.
2. Select Delete.
Also Read: 11 Best Animoji Apps for Android
Delete Stickers from Snapchat Stories
Often users customize their Snapchat stories with stickers. However, if you added a sticker that does not fit well with the image, you can remove it. Follow the undermentioned steps:
1. Tap and hold the sticker you want to remove.
2. Do not release the finger; move the sticker down to the trash icon.
3. When the bin icon magnifies, release the finger and the sticker will be removed.
Delete Your Created Stickers
Snapchat lets users make their unique stickers by cutting any part of an image captured. Over time if you have created a lot of stickers and now want to delete some, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open Snapchat and click a photo.
2. Tap on the sticker icon on the left sidebar.
3. Swipe left to the Scissors tab.
4. Tap and hold the sticker you want to delete and select Delete.
Remove Favorite Stickers
You can also add stickers to your favorite list on Snapchat. However, to remove any from the list, follow the steps:
1. Navigate to any chat on Snapchat and open the conversation thread.
2. Tap the smiley emoji icon next to the text bar to access stickers.
3. Tap on the heart icon to see the favorite list.
4. Tap and hold on the sticker and select Remove from Favourites.
Delete Snapchat Cameos
Cameos is a feature on Snapchat that lets users insert their faces into short looping videos and create personalized and humorous clips by selecting from a wide range of facial expressions and actions. However, for privacy concerns or any other reason, you want to delete it from the app, follow the steps.
1. Open Snapchat and tap on your Bitmoji at the top-left corner.
2. Now tap on the gear icon at the top-right corner.
3. In Settings, tap on Cameos.
4. Tap on Clear My Cameos Selfie and then on Clear to confirm.
Delete Bitmoji on Snapchat
Who doesn’t love Bijmojis on Snapchat after all? They are fun. However, if you have already decided to delete them, follow our guide on How to Delete Bitmoji from Snapchat.
Are Snapchat Stickers Public?
All users can use the default stickers available on the app. However, Bitmojis and user-curated stickers are not public on Snapchat. They are only accessible by the account owner themselves.
On the other hand, depending on your privacy settings, your friends or everyone can see your Cameos in the chat section. You can change this setting from the app itself.
Can You Remove Stickers from Someone’s Snapchat?
No, stickers on someone else’s Snapchat cannot be taken off.
How to Remove Snapchat Stickers From Someone Else’s Picture
There is no direct way you can remove a Snapchat sticker from someone else’s photo. However, you can screenshot or save the snap and use third-party photo editing apps to remove the object, ie., the sticker.
Recommended: How To Save Snapchat Stickers To WhatsApp
We hope that this guide was helpful and you know how to delete stickers from Snapchat. If you have any queries or, suggestions then feel free to drop them in the comments section below.