Funimation is an OTT platform on which you can watch movies and the latest anime shows. Funimation is mostly popular for its anime dubbing and other types of dubbing content it produces. It is owned by the Sony Pictures Television company, and it distributes anime and live-action movies to the international market. The best part is that Funimation did not charge a single rupee for making an account, and you can watch all the shows for free. The only thing you need to do is enter your credentials to make an account. However, you can even delete Funimation account when you no longer need it. So, if you are one of those who have questions like how to delete Funimation account, this article is for you. Let’s get started!
How to Delete Funimation Account
Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating how to delete Funimation account in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
Note: Sony Pictures Television, the parent company of Funimation, acquired Crunchyroll and rebranded Funimation into Crunchyroll LLC. But you access your Crunchyroll and Funimation accounts separately.
You will have to submit an account deletion request form on the Funimation Help webpage and follow the instructed steps to delete the account. It will be helpful for users with a co-existing Crunchyroll subscription as the Funimation shows will be slowly available on Crunchyroll.
Is Funimation a Safe Website?
Yes, Funimation is a completely safe and legitimate website, and it did not bother you by showing advertisements in between episodes. The best part is that it is owned and controlled by Sony, which ensures its safety. It offers its users a big library to choose the show they want to see, and all the content is top-class.
Also Read: Is Razer Cortex Safe to Use?
Is Funimation Now Free?
Yes, Funimation is free to use, but you will only be able to watch a limited number of shows. Also, if you do not pay the subscription fees, you will be unable to skip the ads that will appear between episodes.
How Much Does Funimation Cost?
The Funimation subscription will cost you around:
- $7.99 per month & $79.99 per year for the Premium subscription
- $9.99 per month & $99.99 per year for the Premium Plus subscription
When you take the subscription, you will get a library of shows to choose from, and ads will not popup.
Keep reading to learn how to delete Funimation account.
How Do I Cancel Funimation on Microsoft?
Following are the steps to cancel Funimation on Microsoft:
1. Visit the Microsoft Sign In page and Sign in to your account.
2. Click on Services & subscriptions from the top.
3. Click on Manage from the Funimation subscription listed in the menu.
4. Click on the Cancel subscription option.
5. Again, click on Cancel subscription to confirm the action.
You will find out how to delete Funimation account further in this guide.
Following are the steps to delete your Crunchyroll account:
1. First, LOG IN to your Crunchyroll account.
2. Then, visit the Crunchyroll Account Deactivation page.
3. Select the desired reason radio button.
4. Explain your reason in the given text box and enter your Crunchyroll password.
5. Finally, click on Deactivate Now.
Also Read: How to Activate Crunchyroll on Any Device
Will Funimation be Deleted?
Yes, Funimation’s content and platform are going to be deleted, but the same features and content are shifting to Crunchyroll. So, all the anime and live-action movies will be available on Crunchyroll.
Do I Need to Delete My Funimation Account?
Yes, if you have subscriptions to both Funimation and Crunchyroll, you are advised to delete your Funimation account because about 80 percent of the Funimation content will be on Crunchyroll soon.
How to Delete Funimation Account?
You can submit the account deletion request from the Funimation Help page to delete your Funimation account.
- How Do I Delete All Vortex Mods at Once
- How to Delete Google Classroom Assignment
- 20 Best Working Alternatives to KissAnime
- How to Block Ads on Crunchyroll for Free
We hope that you learned about how to delete Funimation account. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.