It is normal for students to be lazy during classes and just take a picture of what was written on the board. But as the exams arrive they look for notes everywhere. They ask their friends if they can copy their work or try to make notes from the pictures they took earlier. If you are such a student (no shame in that, we all are lazy, sometimes) and want to print out your notes to read them and study them, then this article is for you. Learn how to convert JPG to PDF on PC for free in this article.
Table of Contents
How to Convert JPG to PDF
If you don’t know How to convert JPG to PDF, you are at the right place. We bring to you a perfect guide that will help you How to convert JPG to PDF for free. Read along to know how to do it.
How to Convert JPG to PDF on PC
Learning how to convert JPG to PDF on PC is a simple process. You can try the methods mentioned below to convert your files to make your lives convenient.
Method 1: Through In-built PDF Printer
Windows PCs and laptops come with an in-built PDF Printer that you can use to convert your file to PDF. If you are using a windows PC or laptop then these steps are all you need to know on How to convert JPG to PDF.
Note: Make sure all the files you want to convert are in the same folder to create one single multi-page file of all the images.
1. Open Windows Explorer by clicking on the icon or pressing Windows + E keys together.
2. Select the JPG files that you want to convert to PDF. Either drag a rectangle around them or hold Ctrl Key and click on each file that you want to convert.
3. After selecting the files, right-click on one of them and click Print.
4. Now the in-built Windows Image Printing Wizard will open up. Under the printer tab, click on the down arrow.
5. Under all the available options Click on Microsoft Print to PDF.
6. You can customize the number of pictures on one page and the size of the page from A4 to any other size like a letter etc.
7. Once you have finalized all the settings click on Print.
8. You will see a window showing printing progress. But instead of the file getting printed, they are getting saved. After the progress bar is full, it will ask you where to save the file.
9. Select where you want to save the file, Enter a file name suitable for the PDF and click Save.
Also Read: How to Convert IMG to ISO
Method 2: Through Online Converter
There are a lot of websites you can use to convert JPG to PDF. There are websites like jpg2pdf.com, Adobe online tools, ilovepdf.com, etc. All of them work in a similar way, so follow the steps below and convert JPG to PDF.
1. Open ilovepdf.com on your browser.
2. Click on Select JPG Images to select the files you want to convert. Alternatively, you can select the files and drag and drop them on the webpage.
3. After uploading the JPG files, ilovepdf will convert the files from JPG to PDF when you click on Convert to PDF.
4. Ater the image has been converted to PDF you can download the file by clicking on Download PDF.
This is the answer to how to convert JPG to PDF for free.
Also Read: How to Convert Image to Grayscale Paint
How to Convert JPG to PDF on Smartphone
If all the images that you want to convert from JPG to PDF are on your phone and you do not want to go through the entire process of first sharing the files to your PC and then converting them to PDF, then you can try to convert them directly by following these methods:
Method 1: Through PDF Converter App
The ability to create your own app and put it on Google Play Store has led to some crazy but many useful apps. One of the most useful apps is PDF makers like Document Scanner – PDF Creator and Adobe Scan: PDF Scanner, OCR. Here’s how to convert JPG to PDF on smartphone using Document Scanner – PDF Creator.
Note: Since smartphones don’t have the same Settings options, they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any. The following methods were tried on Xiaomi Redmi 7.
1. Download Document Scanner – PDF Creator from Google Play Store. Search for the app and then click Install.
2. Tap on the picture icon.
3. Select the pictures that you want to convert from JPG to PDF.
4. After you are done selecting the images tap on done at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
5. Adjust the picture as you want to. Crop it, rotate it, edit it, and when you are satisfied with how the image is click on Next.
6. The PDF file gets saved in the app. To download the file tap on the three vertical dots.
7. It will show various options, out of all of them click on PDF/JPG.
8. The file will open up. Now, from all the options at the bottom of the screen, tap on Save.
9. Select where you want to save file to.
Following these steps, you can convert JPG to PDF on smartphone.
Method 2: Through Online Converter
If you think you only have to convert your JPG images to PDF just this once and do not want to go through the hassle of downloading an app then you can just use an online converter to convert the files. The steps on How to convert JPG to PDF on PC and on smartphone are the same for online converters. So just follow the steps mentioned above to convert your files online.
- How to Delete Apps from MacBook
- Best Hollywood Hindi Dubbed Movie Telegram Channel Link
- How to Convert HEIC to JPG on Android
- How to Convert Word to JPEG
We hope that this guide was helpful and now you know how to convert JPG to PDF. Let us know which method worked for you best. If you have any queries or, suggestions then feel free to drop them in the comments section below.