Wireless earbuds are one of the best things that have ever happened. These earbuds free you from unnecessary wires and make music therapy so much more relaxing. TOZO is a renowned company that manufactures products like chargers, smartwatches, and earbuds. But if you have clicked on this article, you must want to learn how to connect TOZO TWS earbuds. If so, keep reading until the end to know more about how you can pair TOZO TWS earbuds.
Table of Contents
How to Connect TOZO TWS Earbuds
If you like listening to music or podcasts while studying, meditating, or working out, then you need TOZO earbuds in your life. They offer surprisingly exceptional audio quality that will disconnect you from the chaos of your busy life. This article focuses on how you can easily connect your all-new TOZO earbuds to iPhone or Android. Continue reading to know if can you pair TOZO earbuds to multiple devices or not.
Is TOZO a Good Brand for Earbuds?
Yes, TOZO earbuds are some of the most reliable options in the market. Although they might not match the performance of many high-end brands, you surely get a decent experience. Moreover, they are budget-friendly, which further makes them a popular choice among youngsters.
Also Read: How to Connect AirPods with Dead Case
How Do I Put TOZO Earbuds in Pairing Mode?
If you have never used these earbuds before, you might wonder how I put TOZO earbuds in pairing mode. Well, this is quite simple. All you have to do is take the earbuds out of their case. It will automatically put them in their pairing mode.
Can You Pair TOZO Earbuds to multiple devices?
Yes, you can pair TOZO earbuds to multiple devices. However, it should be noted that these earbuds will pair with only one device at a time. You will have to disconnect them to pair the earbuds with another device manually.
How to Connect TOZO Earbuds to Android Phone?
Let us now look at how to connect TOZO earbuds to Android phones. For this, what you need to do is:
Note: Since Android smartphones do not have the same Settings options, they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any on your device.
1. Take your earbuds out of their charging case to enable pairing mode.
2. On your Android phone, swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Quick access settings panel.
3. Tap and hold on Bluetooth to turn it on and access Bluetooth settings.
4. Tap on Pair new device to look for new devices to pair TOZO TWS earbuds.
5. Next, tap on TOZO earbuds.
6. Tap on Pair from the pop-up that appears on the screen.
Also Read: How to Connect AirPods Pros Without Case
How to Connect TOZO Earbuds to iPhone?
If you are an iPhone user, you might be struggling with how to connect TOZO earbuds to iPhone. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Remove TOZO earbuds from their case.
2. On your iPhone, navigate to Settings and tap on Bluetooth.
3. Next, tap on TOZO earbuds once your iPhone Bluetooth completes the scan for new devices.
4. If the pop-up appears, tap on Pair to confirm your choice.
Now you can enjoy any podcast or music track with the best audio quality and no interruptions.
- How to Identify a Craigslist Scammer
- How Long Should I Charge My Laptop?
- How to Know If AirPods are Charging on Android
- 10 Ways to Fix Powerbeats Pro Not Charging
We hope that you learned about how to connect TOZO TWS earbuds. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.