As options for entertainment have constantly evolved in the past few years, streaming services have gained significant popularity. With over 100 TV channels from different genres and on-demand content, YouTube TV has captured viewers’ attention as their go-to entertainment source. However, if you no longer find the service aligning with your preferences and want to try alternative streaming options, or reduce screen time, you can anyway choose to revoke it. This article will show you how to cancel YouTube TV Subscription on your Android device.
Table of Contents
Cancel YouTube TV Subscription
With a plethora of content options and add-ons to make your experience unforgettable, YouTube TV is a great choice. However, circumstances may arise where you find it necessary to cancel your subscription. All you need is to follow the steps below:
1. Open YouTube TV on your Android smartphone.
2. Tap the profile icon at the top right corner and go to Settings.
3. Select Membership from the menu.
4. Next, tap on PAUSE OR CANCEL MEMBERSHIP.
5. Tap on Cancel Membership and choose your reason for canceling.
6. Select CONTINUE CANCELING and tap on Cancel Membership to confirm.
Also Read: How to Delete Library on YouTube TV
Why Can’t I Cancel My YouTube TV Subscription?
If you are not able to revoke the YouTube TV service, the following could be the reasons behind it:
- YouTube TV is currently facing server downtime issues.
- The internet connection on your device is unstable and slow.
- You have accidentally paused your membership rather than canceling it.
Can You Cancel YouTube TV Anytime?
Yes, you have the flexibility to opt out of YouTube TV service at any time, whether you decide to cancel it after a month, a few months, or even years. However, do note that if you have already been charged for your plan, you would not receive a refund. So, you can enjoy the benefits until the plan expires. If you are in the trial period, make sure to cancel the subscription before it switches to a paid membership.
Recommended: Top 10 Best Video Streaming Apps
We hope with the help of this article, you were able to cancel YouTube TV subscription. Please share your queries, valuable feedback, and suggestions in the comments.