If you no longer find your Thrive Market membership beneficial and wish to end it, we understand. While the subscription offers affordable prices and free shipping on orders, we’ll guide you through the process of cancelling your membership to avoid any complications. Let’s dive in and explore the methods of ending the service.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel Thrive Market Membership
If you’re seeking high-quality organic products and embracing a healthy lifestyle, Thrive Market is an ideal destination. However, if you no longer require your account on the platform, cancelling your membership is an option. We’re here to guide you through the process, so let’s begin!
To cancel your Thrive market membership, follow these steps:
1. Dial (866) 419-2174 from your phone.
2. Provide the executive with your account details.
3. Ask the executive for the membership cancellation.
4. Once your details are verified you will receive the confirmation email.
Can I Cancel Thrive Market Membership?
Yes, you can cancel your Thrive Market membership and account. You can do that using your phone and personal computer. However, this process might take some time, but if you follow the methods correctly, it will surely cancel your membership. So, let’s begin with the methods given below:
Method 1: Via Phone Call
You can easily cancel your membership on Thrive Market with the help of these steps over a call:
Note: Please note that the call timings during weekdays are 6 AM to 4 PM (PST) and on weekends 8 AM to 4 PM (PST).
1. Dial (866) 419-2174 on your phone to connect with Thrive Market customer support.
2. Ask the executive for the membership cancellation.
3. Provide your registered email address and other details asked by the executive.
4. Ask the executive for the confirmation email.
Once you receive the confirmation email, your membership will be cancelled.
Also Read: How to Cancel Audible Membership
Method 2: Via Email
You can also email the team of Thrive Market to cancel your membership and account.
1. Compose an email to Thrive Market.
2. In the email, add the subject I want to cancel my membership.
3. In the email description, explain your cancellation reason in brief and provide your registered email address and membership details.
4. Once all the details are filled in, send the email.
Once your details are verified by Thrive Market, you will receive a confirmation email that your membership has been cancelled.
Method 3: Via Live Chat
You can also cancel your membership via live chat on the official website.
1. Open the browser on your device and visit Thrive Market Contact Us page.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Chat icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. Enter your registered email address in the chat to connect with your account.
4. In the chat, type in Cancel my membership to submit a cancellation request.
A token number will be generated for your submitted request, and within 24 hours, you will receive an email regarding the cancellation.
Also Read: How to Get Thrive Market Free Membership
Is It Easy to Cancel Thrive Market Membership?
Yes, it is very easy to cancel your Thrive Market membership. If you do not use Thrive Market service anymore then you should consider cancelling it. Well, you can end it by following three very easy methods. These methods include submitting a cancellation request. You can submit your request via phone call, email, or using the live chat option on the website and app.
Thank you for reading our blog. We hope you have understood how to cancel Thrive Market membership online. If you have any queries or suggestions about the article, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.