The subscription option, known as Pandora Premium, comes with extra features such as ad-free listening, unlimited skips, and offline listening, in contrast to the free plan’s limitations and support for advertisements. But what if you have decided to cancel this subscription for its cost? If you have, read this article until the end to learn how to cancel Pandora Premium subscription on phone.
How to Cancel Pandora Subscription
Pandora is an online music streaming platform that provides services in the United States and other countries. The best feature of Pandora is that it suggests music based on your preferences and listening history. Pandora offers both free and paid versions. Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating how to cancel Pandora subscription in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
Below are the steps to cancel your Pandora subscription:
1. Get into your Pandora account.
2. Then, select the profile icon > Settings option.
3. Click on the Switch Plan option.
4. Choose the Cancel Subscription option and enter password.
5. Lastly, click on Yes, cancel my subscription.
Can I Cancel Pandora Subscription?
Yes, you can easily cancel Pandora subscription in just a few easy steps.
Is It Hard to Cancel Pandora?
Not really, it is not hard to cancel a Pandora subscription because it only takes a few clicks, and anyone can do it. However, most people find it difficult to unsubscribe from Pandora. The fact is that you can only cancel your Pandora subscription through platforms.
Why is It So Hard to Cancel Pandora?
They often have trouble locating the Cancel Subscription option. To clarify, you can only cancel your Pandora subscription through the platform where you initially signed up for the service, such as Amazon, Apple App Store, and Google Play Store, only if you initially subscribed to the respective services.
Also Read: Is It Free to Make a Vudu Account?
Why Won’t Pandora Let Me Cancel My Subscription?
The reason for this issue may be that Pandora only permits subscription cancellations through the website where you initially signed up for the service. If you utilized Pandora’s official website or app to sign up, you could only unsubscribe through its official website. The same is true for other platforms like Play Store, Amazon, and App Store.
How to Cancel Pandora Subscription
If you are unsatisfied with Pandora services and want to cancel your subscription, here is a guide on how to cancel Pandora subscription in just a few easy steps.
1. Visit the official Pandora website and Sign in to your Pandora account using the registered email address or phone number.
2. Click on the profile icon from the top-right corner of your screen.
3. From the drop-down menu, click on the Settings option to access your Pandora account’s settings.
4. Under your Settings menu, select the Subscription tab from the left pane.
5. To know more about your ongoing Pandora subscription, click on the Switch Plan option.
6. To finally cancel your subscription, scroll down to the bottom and click on the Cancel Subscription option.
7. Then, enter your account’s password and click on Yes, cancel my subscription.
Also Read: How to Cancel Shudder Subscription
How Do I Cancel Pandora Premium on My Phone? How to Cancel Pandora Premium on Phone
Here is a guide on canceling Pandora Premium on the phone in just a few easy steps.
Method 1: From Apple App Store
If you got a Pandora subscription from Apple App Store, you could cancel Pandora Premium on phone through the same service. Follow the upcoming steps to do that:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on your Apple ID.
2. Now, tap on Subscription.
3. Locate and tap on Pandora subscription.
4. Then, tap on Cancel Subscription.
Method 2: From Google Play Store
You can cancel Pandora subscription from Play Store if you obtained it from there.
1. Launch Google Play Store on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the top right corner.
3. Tap on Payments and subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
4. Next, tap on Subscriptions.
5. Tap on the Pandora subscription from the list.
6. Then, tap on Cancel subscription.
7. Select the reason why you want to cancel the subscription and tap on Continue.
8. Lastly, tap on Cancel subscription from the popup.
Also Read: How to Cancel Amazon Prime Video
Method 3: From Amazon Website
Let’s see the method to cancel Pandora from the Amazon website:
1. Visit the Amazon website on your browser and Sign in to your account.
2. Click on Accounts & Lists from the top of the screen.
3. Scroll down and click on Memberships & Subscriptions under the Subscriptions section.
4. Click on Cancel Subscription next to Pandora.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel Pandora on Amazon Prime successfully.
Your account will switch to a free, ad-supported version of Pandora after your cancellation has been approved.
What is Pandora Customer Service Number?
If you want to contact Pandona customer service, you can call 1-866-547-4431 to speak with customer care for Pandora or Pandora customer services. Their phone service is available from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm on Monday through Friday, and from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
How to Contact Pandora Customer Service
If you want to contact Pandora customer service:
- You can either call them at their Global Customer Services contact number which is 510-451-4100 or 1-866-547-4431 anytime between Monday to Friday.
- Also, you can contact Pandora Customer Services through their Contact Us Web portal to present your problems online.
- Moreover, Pandora provides customer service through social media platforms, including Facebook (@Pandora) and Twitter (@PandoraSupport).
- How to Stop Samsung TV Plus from Automatically Playing
- How to Delete Wayfair Account
- How to Cancel Hulu on Roku
- How to Cancel My Netflix Account
We hope that you learned about how to cancel Pandora subscription. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.