If you want to change your fitness routine or manage your expenses, canceling your MyFitnessPal subscription is the right step. In this article, we will guide you through the process of how to cancel your MyFitnessPal premium subscription on Android.
How to Cancel MyFitnessPal Subscription on Android
MyFitnessPal is compatible with Android phones running Android 7.0 or higher. Once you download and set up the app on your Android phone, you can use it to monitor your diet, log your workouts, and track your progress toward your fitness or workout goals.
But if you want to cancel your MyFitnessPal Premium subscription, you can do so through the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
Note: Even if you cancel your subscription before the end of the current billing period, you will still have access to the premium features until that period ends. However, you will not receive a refund for any unused portion of the billing period.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
2. Tap on your profile icon from the top right corner.
3. Next, tap on Payments and subscriptions to cancel your MyFitnessPal subscription on Android.
4. Tap on Subscriptions.
5. Select the MyFitnessPal plan from the list.
6. Then, tap on Cancel subscription to cancel your MyFitnessPal subscription on Android.
7. Select the reason why you want to cancel the subscription and tap on Continue.
8. Lastly, tap on Cancel subscription from the popup to cancel the subscription.
Note: If you signed up for your MyFitnessPal subscription through a third-party provider, such as your mobile carrier, you may need to cancel it directly with the provider instead of going through the Google Play Store.
Also Read: How Can You Reset MyFitnessPal
How Easy is It to Cancel or Delete MyFitnessPal?
As you’ve learned in the above section, it is easy to terminate your MyFitnessPal subscription on Android if purchased via Google Play Store.
Learning how to cancel your MyFitnessPal subscription on Android unlocks various possibilities for your fitness journey. We hope this guide helped you discover what truly works for your health. Share your thoughts in the comments, and regularly explore our website to stay updated on future articles.