Outlook is a fully-fledged app that lets you stay productive wherever you are. You can use it to manage emails, share calendars, schedule meetings, make lists, share files, and whatnot. However, you might be getting irritated with the number of emails that you are getting these days. If this is the case, then you need to learn how do I block emails on Outlook app. Continue reading this article to know more about where is the Block option in Outlook and how to block emails Outlook.
How to Block Emails on Outlook
There are times when people keep spamming you with unwanted emails on Outlook. It not only frustrates you but also creates a hindrance in your work. But worry not as this guide contains the steps you need to follow to block such spam emails from coming.
Where is the Block Option in Outlook?
If you are facing a hard time finding the block option, you are not alone. The process of blocking someone on Outlook is not as direct as in other apps. Moreover, your mind must be struggling with where is the block option in Outlook. But worry not as you can easily find the option three-dotted icon > Report junk section on the Outlook app.
Also Read: Where is the Tools Menu in Outlook?
How Do I Block Emails on Outlook App?
Let us not take a look at the steps you need to follow to block emails on your Outlook app.
1. Open the Microsoft Outlook app on your mobile.
2. Open the desired email from the sender whom you would like to block.
3. Next, tap on the three-dotted icon from the top right corner.
4. Tap on Report junk.
5. Now, tap on Block Sender from the popup menu.
It is how to block emails Outlook on phone.
How to Unblock an Email Address in Outlook 365?
To learn how to unblock an email address in Outlook 365, all you have to do is:
1. visit the Outlook website and Sign in.
2. Click on the Settings cogwheel icon.
3. Click on View all Outlook settings.
4. Next, click on Mail > Junk email from the left pane.
5. Click on the bin icon next to a sender you wish to unblock.
Also Read: How to Unblock Someone on Facebook Messenger
Why Do Blocked Emails Still Come through Outlook?
When you block someone on Outlook, they can’t send emails to your mailbox. However, there might be times when a blocked sender still appears in your inbox. If so, you might be wondering why do blocked emails still come through Outlook. This can happen if the sender has changed their email address. So, they may be sending these emails from some different mail ID that may be somewhat identical to the previous one, but not that exactly that.
- How does Quest Diagnostics Accept Walk Ins
- How to Report a Problem to Instagram
- How to Disable Reply All Outlook 365
- How to Recover Deleted Draft in Outlook 365
We hope that you learned about where is the Block option in Outlook and how to block emails Outlook. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.