The Chinese corporation ByteDance is the owner of TikTok, also known as Douyin in China, which is a short-form video hosting platform. It offers a selection of user-created short-form videos that range in length from 15 seconds to ten minutes and fall under the categories of comedy, dancing, tricks, jokes, and entertainment. A foreign variant of Douyin is called TikTok. It’s easy to introduce yourself to new followers in your bio, making it easier for people to locate your page when using the app’s search feature. What you want to say to the world in your TikTok bio will determine how well it is written. Similar to how you would on Instagram and Twitter, a good TikTok bio should give users a taste of who you are or what you do. If you are someone looking for tips about the same, we are bringing you a helpful guide that will teach you how to add link on TikTok bio and share a link on TikTok. Also, you will learn why can’t you put a link in your TikTok bio and how to add a link to your TikTok bio without a business account.
- How to Add Link on TikTok Bio
- Where is Link in TikTok Bio?
- How Do You Get TikTok Link?
- How Do You Share a Link on TikTok?
- How to Add Link on TikTok Bio?
- How Do You Make a Clickable Link in TikTok Bio?
- Why Can’t You Put a Link in Your TikTok Bio?
- How Many Followers Do You Need to Add a Link on TikTok?
- Do You Need 1000 Followers to Add a Link on TikTok?
- How Do You Add a Link to Your TikTok Bio without a Business Account?
- Can You Put Links in TikTok Comments?
How to Add Link on TikTok Bio
For companies and enterprises, TikTok offers a ton of options. Incorporating TikTok into your marketing plan makes sense since it may increase engagement, brand exposure, and even sales. Your social media presence is a potent technique for reaching out to new audiences and turning them into paying clients. If you haven’t improved your TikTok profile or put your company link to your bio, you might be passing up thousands of dollars in potential revenue. A clickable link in your social network biographies makes it simple to send your followers to your website, where you can urge them to find out more about you, look through your products, and even make a purchase. You will learn how to add link on TikTok bio further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
Where is Link in TikTok Bio?
The expression link in bio and the hashtag #LinkInBio are common. This suggests that the user’s biography has the link. You will have to navigate to the desired profile and see the link in the profile bio. That link could be to their website or any other social media platform.
How Do You Get TikTok Link?
There are two ways to copy the account URL from your TikTok app:
Option I: Through Settings
2. Tap on the Profile tab from the bottom bar.
3. Tap on the hamburger icon from the top right corner.
4. Then, tap on Settings and privacy.
5. Tap on Share profile.
6. Tap on Copy link.
Also Read: How to Link Instagram to Snapchat Story
Option II: Through Edit Profile Section
1. Launch the TikTok application and tap on the Profile tab > Edit profile.
2. Tap on the copy icon next to your profile link under your Username.
Read further to know how to share a link on TikTok. Sharing your material with loved ones, friends, or followers on TikTok is a guaranteed strategy to increase viewership and expand your fan base, particularly if you want to earn money from your account. Here is how to share a link on TikTok:
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Now, open the desired TikTok video with which you want to share.
3. Tap on the Share icon.
4. Tap on Copy link to copy the link to this video.
5. Paste the link where ever you want to share.
Also Read: How to Put VSCO Link in Your Instagram Bio
How to Add Link on TikTok Bio?
Let us know how to add link on TikTok bio. Similar to Instagram, TikTok allows you to include links in your bio. You can easily add a clickable link to your profile using this feature. Follow these steps to add a link to the TikTok bio:
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Profile tab at the bottom right corner to access the profile screen.
3. Tap on Edit profile.
4. Tap on Bio.
5. Type or paste the desired link in the given box.
6. Then, tap on Save.
Also Read: How to Add Text to Instagram Reels
How Do You Make a Clickable Link in TikTok Bio?
You will have to sign up for a Business account to make a link clickable in the bio. Here is how you can do it step-by-step:
1. Launch TikTok and tap on Profile tab > hamburger icon > Settings and privacy.
2. Then, tap on Account.
3. Tap on Switch to Business Account.
4, Then, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process to switch to the Business account.
5. Return to your profile to see the clickable link in your profile.
Why Can’t You Put a Link in Your TikTok Bio?
Now that you know how to add link on TikTok bio, let us see why can’t you put a link in your bio. There may be several reasons why you are unable to add a website link to your bio.
- You don’t have business account: Currently, only users of Business accounts may access the website link function. Identify your business account by verifying.
- Your following is under 1,000: Business accounts with fewer than 1,000 followers are no longer allowed to include links to their bios owing to a upgrade that was made available in January 2022. To reduce spam, this update was created.
- Your residing country lacks access to website link feature: Last but not least, if you satisfy the preceding conditions but are still unable to utilize the website link feature, it’s possible that the business registration procedure hasn’t been finished yet. Only the United States, United Kingdom, Russia, Indonesia, and Canada have access to business account links.
How Many Followers Do You Need to Add a Link on TikTok?
You need more than 1000 followers to add a link on TikTok. Business accounts can be registered only if they have at least 1000 followers hence links cannot be added if the follower number is less.
Do You Need 1000 Followers to Add a Link on TikTok?
Yes, you need 1000 followers to add a link on TikTok.
How Do You Add a Link to Your TikTok Bio without a Business Account?
Without a business account, you cannot link to another website in your TikTok bio. A business account is a basic requirement for adding a website link to your bio.
Can You Put Links in TikTok Comments?
No, you cannot put links in TikTok comments. Your comments on TikTok will now be deleted if they contain particular phrases like shop, link, bio, or Instagram.
- Puzzles and Survival Gift Codes: Redeem Now
- How to Unsubscribe from Jobcase
- How to Share Full Reels on Instagram Story
- How to Make Playlists on TikTok
We hope that you learned about how to add link on TikTok bio. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.