One of the standout features of Discord is the ability to add bots. Packed with multiple features for server management and engagement, these automated programs can moderate discussions, play music, and perform various tasks to improve the overall functions of the app. If you too want to make the most of Discord, this article will show you how to add bots in a server on the mobile and the PC app.
Table of Contents
How to Add Bots in Discord Mobile
The integration of bots in Discord servers is becoming more common than ever. Whether you are an avid gamer or a beginner, they unlock a new world of endless possibilities.
Often users struggle to find out where is the add to server button on Discord. However, there is no such feature on the app itself to add any bot directly. Instead, for this, you will have to visit third-party bot websites such as top.gg or getonstream.com and add the specific bot to your server from there.
Note: We do not endorse any such websites that offer such services; therefore, use these at your discretion.
Follow the steps mentioned below to add bots to Discord on a smartphone:
1. Launch the top.gg website on the smartphone.
2. Tap and select the bot from the list of options.
3. Tap on the Invite button to add the bot to your server.
4. Tap on Select a server to choose the one to which you want to add the bot and tap Continue.
5. Tap on Authorize to grant the permissions and then tap on Continue again.
Also Read: 28 Best Discord Game Bots
How to Add Bots in Discord Server on PC
Adding bots in a server on a PC is as easy as doing it on your smartphone. Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Launch the top.gg website and click on any bot of your choice.
2. Next, click on Invite.
3. Click on Select a server and make your choice.
4. Once you are done, click on Continue.
5. Finally, click Authorize and follow the on-screen instructions.
Can Anyone Add a Bot to a Discord Server?
Well, it depends. Discord only allows server admins or owners with the necessary permissions to do so. However, if they make a few changes in the settings, other members, too, can add bots to the server.
Recommended: How To Use Botify On Discord
Now that you know how to add your favorite bots in Discord on mobile and PC, go ahead and arm your server up with powerful and versatile companions. If you have any queries or suggestions, feel free to do them in the comments box below.