Discord servers become even more engaging with the addition of versatile bots. However, if you aim to attract experienced and budding Otakus to your server, well, it’s not an easy take to impress them. Anime fans have high standards, and it can be difficult to impress them. Fortunately, not with Mantaro, the anime-based comprehensive bot. Want to set up your server and save the day? Read more to find out how to add and use the Mantaro bot on Discord.
What is Mantaro Bot and How to Add It?
Mantaro is a highly versatile and widely used Discord bot that currently caters to a staggering 60 million users across 750,000 servers. Its inclusion of fan-favorite commands that specifically target engagement with anime lovers has gained immense popularity. Mantaro boasts a vibrant and interactive community that operates on its own rules.
Later in this article, we will read about its features. But for now, let’s take a moment to add it first. Adding the Mantaro bot to your Discord server is a relatively easy process. Follow the steps below:
1. Launch Mantaro bot offical webpage on any browser on the device.
2. Click on Click me to add the bot to your server <3 link.
3. From the ADD TO SERVER drop-down menu, select the server to which you want to add the bot and click on Continue.
4. Check all the boxes next to the permissions the bot requires and then click on Authorize.
5. Lastly, complete the CAPTCHA for verification.
Once done, the Mantaro bot will be added successfully to your server.
Also Read: 34 Best Dice Bots for Discord
How to Use Mantaro Bot
Using Mantaro bot on Discord is easy provided that you know the commands to control it. Check out our other heading to see all the commands.
1. Go to the server in which you have the Mantaro bot installed
2. Now enter a command to test the bot. Here, we enter /info command for demonstration.
3. After entering the command, hit Enter to execute it.
Features of Mantaro Bot
As we already know Mantaro bot offers a wide range of features, here are some of them:
- It features an economy system with pets, mining, fishing, chopping, casting, repairing, and more.
- It helps users collect more rewards as per the in-bot currency system.
- Its marriage and waifu system attracts seasoned anime lovers.
- Multiple commands are designed for anime such as Booru, Konachan, Gelbooru, Danbooru, etc.
- It offers many fun games such as Guess the Character, guess the Number, Guess a Pokemon based on the outline, and fun trivia.
- The birthday announcer sends a message to each user present in the channel and grants an exclusive role to them
- Multiple reactions are present to express a user’s state of mind. For example, someone made you blush? Enter /action blush to express, want to pat someone? Enter /action pat to do so.
Commands for Mantaro Bot
Take a look at some of the commands offered by Mantaro bot on Discord.
I. Audio Commands
Note: Currently Mantaro patrons can only use these music commands. More accessibility is decided in the future by official Mantaro.
|/forward||Skips the music forward|
|/move||Moves Mantaro bot channel you specified|
|/nowplaying||Displays the currently playing song with timestamps|
|/pause||Pauses the music player|
|/play||Automatically connects Mantaro to your current Voice-Chat and plays the song you specified|
|/queue||Displays the current queue|
|/removetrack||Removes the track from the queue|
|/repeat||Repeats the current song or the queue, or disables repeating|
|/restartsong||Rewinds a song to the start|
|/rewind||Rewinds the song back by the time given|
|/shuffle||Shuffles the current music queue|
|/skip||Skips the current song if 50% or more of the people in the Voice-Chat vote for it|
|/stop||Makes Mantaro leave the Voice-Chat and empties the queue if 50% or more of the people in the Voice-Chat vote for it|
|/volume||Let’s you check the current volume, as well as set the volume to the percentage specified (4-100)|
II. Action Commands
|/action||A bunch of action commands that didn’t fit into a separate command|
|/cuddle||Cuddles someone on the server|
|/hug||Hugs someone on the server|
|/kiss||Kisses someone on the server|
|/pat||Pats someone on the server|
|/poke||Pokes someone on the server|
|/pout||Pouts at someone on the server|
|/slap||Slaps someone on the server|
|/tickle||Tickles someone on the server|
III. Currency Commands
|/badges||Shows a list of badges of the current user|
|/balance||Returns your current amount of money or the amount of money of the person that was given|
|/buy||Allows you to buy items from the in-game market|
|/cast||Casts random items|
|/chop||Use one of your axes to chop down trees.
|/daily||Grants you $150 credits per day. The maximum amount it can give is ~2000 credits (a bit more for shared dailies). This command gives a reward for claiming it every day (daily streak). You will lose streak if you ignore two days in a row.|
|/dailycrate||Allows you to receive a random crate once per day. The -check flag allows you to check if your daily crate is ready without claiming it.|
|/divorce||Attend the single life again.|
|/dump||Allows you to dump an item from your inventory|
|/equip||Allows you to equip an item|
|/fish||Catches fish using one of your fishing rods|
|/gamble||Gambles your credits for possible profit|
|/inventory||Shows your current inventory and item stats|
|/iteminfo||Provides you with information about an item|
|/opencrate||Opens one of your Lootboxes|
|/market||Browses the market|
|/mine||Lets you mine using pickaxe|
|/loot||Loots for probable credits and items. Some items are only obtained via loot|
|/leaderboard||Returns top 10 for various statistics|
|/pet||Allows you to buy a pet so that you can take care of it.|
|/profile||Looks at your own or the given person’s profile|
|/repair||Allows you to repair broken items using your equipped wrench|
|/reputation||Gives someone reputation|
|/salvage||Allows you to salvage broken items|
|/sell||Allows you to sell an item in the Market|
|/slots||Uses the amount of credits specified to roll the slot machine|
|/tools||Checks the durability and status of your tools|
|/transfer||Transfers someone money|
|/transferitems||Transfers one of your items to someone else|
|/unequip||Allows you to unequip previously equipped items|
|/use||Allows you to use certain items|
|/waifu||Manages your waifus|
Also Read: How to Add and Use Yggdrasil Discord Bot
IV. Game Commands
|/game||Starts a guessing game of either Pokemon, anime characters, or guessing the number|
|/trivia||Asks for the answer to a random trivia question|
V. Image Commands
|/danbooru||Returns an image from danbooru. You may add as many tags as you like. You may also entirely drop the rating when using multiple tags. Unless a different rating is specified, the Safe for Work Image rating will be used|
|/e621||Returns an image from e621. You may add as many tags as you like|
|/e926||Returns an image from e926. You may add as many tags as you like|
|/gelbooru||Returns an image from gelbooru|
|/rule34||Returns an image from rule34. You may add as many tags as you like|
|/konachan||Returns an image from konachan. You may add as many tags as you like|
|/image||Contains various imageboard commands|
|/safebooru||Returns an image from safebooru|
|/yandere||Returns an image from yandere|
VI. Fun Commands
|/8ball||Asks the magic 8ball a question|
|/anime||Searches for the anime specified using Kitsu.io|
|/character||Searches for the anime character specified|
|/coinflip||Flips a coin once or multiple times|
|/love||Calculates the love between two people. Results may vary. This is random, for real|
|/ratewaifu||Rates your waifu from 0 to 100. Results may vary|
|/ratewaifu||Rates your waifu from 0 to 100. Results may vary|
VII. Moderation Commands
|/mute||Mutes the given Member|
|/opts||Includes an extensive list of option commands|
|/prune||Deletes messages (excluding messages that are older than 14 days). Minimum of messages to delete is 5 and maximum is 100|
|/unmute||Unmutes the mentioned user if muted|
|/help||Gets all commands or, if you specify a command, get more information on the command specified|
|/info||Shows the hub for (user/role/server) info related commands|
|/mantaro||Shows useful bot information|
|/ping||Checks how fast Mantaro is responding|
|/stats||Gets the bot technical information. Nothing all that interesting, but shows cute stats|
VIII. Utility Commands
|/birthday||Sets/Removes your own birthday or show everyone with a birthday this month. The date format is dd-mm|
|/custom||Creates a custom command|
|/iam||Applies a self-assignable role to you or lists all self-assignable roles|
|/poll||Creates a poll with options|
|/premium||Checks or activates premium status for a user or server|
|/remindme||Reminds you of something after the given time ran out. Mantaro will DM you when the time runs out with the message you specified|
|/time||Shows the current time in the timezone set on your profile or the time in the timezone that was specified|
|/wiki||Links you to the respective GitHub wiki pages|
Also Read: 28 Best Discord Game Bots
Why Mantaro Bot is Best for Anime Fans?
Mantaro bot surely amuses anime fans since its command heavily influences otaku nature. Let’s dig deep and discover why Mantaro is perfect for anime fans.
- Not only do the commands sound Japanese, but simple action commands such as high-five, hug, and pat give gifs from popular animes
- Waifu in Japanese may mean a fictional character in anime that users are attracted to, similarly waifu system is present inside Mantaro with a feature to not only manage individual waifu but also a command to rate them before other users, how convenient
- You can set birthdays to other otakus in anime style, prepare to be pleasantly surprised at your birthday announcement, you might first need to set it though.
- Since the nature of using the Mantaro bot is anime-based, a random user might stir chaos in the server affecting other members. This is where moderation comes in. There are a couple of moderation commands to help you ban a certain fan
- Fun commands include searching for a long-lost anime to stir up nostalgia and searching for a specific anime character to add to your collection.
- Game commands let you play anime-related games and trivia of that sort
- The currency system allows you to buy anything in the market including items etc.
- For fun or for serious, Mantaro has commands related to marrying someone by otaku culture in the server itself, seeing love matches, etc.
- One of the biggest uses of Mantaro is that it can play music with the limitation that it currently only supports patrons.
- These are some of the ways in which Mantaro satisfies die-hard anime fans see for yourself what each command does but it is always based on anime taste.
In conclusion, Mantaro Bot enhances Discord communities, offering engaging features and seamless moderation. Its multifunctionality and user-friendliness make it a valuable asset for server management and entertainment. If you have any queries or suggestions, drop them in the comment section below.