Users usually face streaming Netflix error code F7121 1331 in Firefox browser. This error code occurs while you watch Netflix on your web browser. In this article, we have discussed about this error code and what are the possible reasons behind this issue. We bring to you a helpful guide that will fix Netflix error F7121 1331 P7 in Windows 10. So, continue reading!
Table of Contents
How to Fix Netflix Error F7121 1331 P7 in Windows 10
Before you go through the solutions, you should know what is error code F7121 on Netflix. This error code mostly occurs while using a web browser. Some of the causes behind this issue are listed below;
- Outdated Web Browser
- Corrupt Cookies and Cache Data
- Unsupported Extensions
- Hardware Acceleration
- Third-party Antivirus
Here are the troubleshooting methods you can follow to fix the said Netflix error code on your web browser.
Note: We have shown Mozilla Firefox browser as an example in the given methods.
Method 1: Update Web Browser
Firstly you should try to update your web browser. Outdate browser version can cause this Netflix error F7121 1331 P7 issue. Follow these steps to update your web browser.
1. Hit the Windows key, type Firefox and click on Open.
2. Click on the Open Application Menu button (i.e. hamburger icon) at the top-right corner of the home page and click on the Settings option on the list displayed.
3. Then, click on the Check for updates button in the Firefox Updates section on the General tab.
4. Finally, the Firefox is up to date message on the Firefox Updates section will be shown.
Note: If there is an update for the Firefox browser, you will be prompted accordingly.
Also Read: Fix Incognito Mode Error on Netflix
Method 2: Clear Browser Cache and Cookies
Following are the steps to clear the browser cache data and cookies to fix Netflix error F7121 1331 P7.
1. Open Firefox browser and click on three lines (Open Application Menu) as shown in pic below.
2. Click on the Settings option from the drop down list.
3. Then, click on Privacy & Security tab.
4. Scroll down the right pane and click on Clear Data… under Cookies and Site Data section.
5. Check the both the following options.
- Cookies and Site Data
- Cached Web Content
6. Finally, click the Clear button. It will clear Firefox cache.
Also Read: How to Fix Netflix Error UI3010
Method 3: Disable Extensions
Below are the steps to disable the unsupported extension that causes Netflix error F7121 1331 P7 issue.
1. Open the Mozilla Firefox app from the Windows Search bar.
2. Click on the Open Application Menu button and click on the Help option on the list displayed.
3. Now, click on the Troubleshoot Mode… in the Firefox help window.
4. Click on the Open button on the Restart Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode pop-up window.
5. Next, click on the Open Application Menu button and click on the Add-ons and themes option on the list.
6. Click on the Extensions tab on the left pane of the next window and toggle off the add-ons on the window.
7. Then, click on the three horizontal dots button on the add-on and click on the Remove button on the list.
8. Click on the Remove button on the confirmation pop-up message window.
Also Read: 5 Netflix Proxy Detected Error Fix
Method 4: Turn Off Hardware Acceleration
The Hardware acceleration feature can also cause this Netflix error F7121 1331 P7 while watching your favorite shows from the web browser. Follow these steps to turn off the hardware acceleration in browser.
1. Navigate to the Firefox Settings.
2. Click on General tab and uncheck the box marked Use recommended performance settings below Performance section as shown.
3. Uncheck the box marked Use hardware acceleration when available.
Method 5: Temporarily Disable Antivirus (If Applicable)
If you are using a third-party antivirus in your PC, then the antivirus shield may block Netflix in your browser resulting in Netflix error code F7121 1331 on Firefox browser. So, to fix this error, you can temporarily disable the antivirus shield. Follow our guide on How to Disable Antivirus Temporarily on Windows 10 to do so.
Also Read: How to Screen Share Netflix on Discord
Method 6: Reinstall Web Browser
If none of the above steps fix the said Netflix error F7121 1331 P7, then you can reinstall your web browser to solve the problem.
1. Press Windows key, type Control Panel and click on Open.
2. Set View by > Category, then click on Uninstall a program under Programs menu as shown.
3. Select Mozilla Firefox from the list and click on Uninstall as shown.
4. Click on Yes on User Account Control prompt.
5. Click on Next > button in Mozilla Firefox Uninstall wizard.
6. Click on Uninstall.
7. Click Finish to close the window.
8. Press Windows key, type %localappdata% and click on Open to go to AppData Local folder.
9. Right-click on Mozilla folder and select delete.
10. Press Windows key again, type %appdata% and click on Open to go to AppData Roaming folder.
11. Repeat Step 9 to delete the Mozilla folder.
12. Finally, restart your PC.
13. Download Mozilla Firefox from the official website.
14. Run Firefox Installer from Downloads folder and install the browser on your computer.
- Fix Device Manager Power Management Issue
- How to Cancel FuboTV on Roku
- How to Delete Netflix Cookies on Android
- Fix Netflix Error Code NW-6-503
We hope you have understood the methods to fix Netflix error F7121 1331 P7 and were able to perform them successfully. You can drop your queries about this article and topic suggestions for future articles in the comments section below.