Discord offers numerous exciting features, one of which is the server boost. It enables you to unlock perks, such as access to extra emojis and smoother, high-quality audio and video streaming. However, it’s important to understand that the purchased boosts only last for a month. Therefore, this article will guide you in understanding whether Discord boosts auto-renew and teach you how to start or stop the auto renewal.
Does Discord Boost Auto Renew?
Yes, if you have enabled auto-renewal for boosting, it will automatically boost your favorite Discord server. A server booster lasts for one month, and after it expires, the associated rewards are lost. When auto-renew is on, Discord will use either your credit card for payment or any available free server boosters you might have received.
Note: Free server boosters are promotional prizes or giveaways provided by Discord to users.
How Do I Start Discord Boost from Auto Renewal?
You can auto-renew your Discord boost with the help of the steps mentioned below:
1. Open the Discord app on your PC.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your account.
2. Then, click on the User Settings gear icon from the bottom, as shown
3. Then, select Server Boost from the left pane under the BILLING SETTINGS section.
4. Select the desired Discord server you want to boost and click on the Boost this server option located next to the selected server.
5. Select the desired number of boosts to buy and click on the Continue option from the bottom to start Discord boost auto renew.
6. Select the desired payment type and follow the onscreen instructions to purchase the boosts.
Also Read: Is Discord Server Boost Permanent?
How Do I Stop Discord Boost from Auto Renewal?
If you don’t use Discord server boost anymore, stopping auto-renewal can save you money on your monthly subscription and prevent any further charges. To stop Discord’s auto-renewal, you simply need to cancel the subscription, as explained below.
Note: You will still be able to use the boost until the cancellation date.
1. Launch the Discord app on your desktop and click on the User Settings gear icon from the bottom.
2. Click on the Server Boost option from the left pane.
3. Click on the three-dotted icon next to the desired Discord boosted server you want to cancel.
4. Then, click on the Cancel Boost Subscription.
5. From the popup, click on the Next option to confirm your next steps.
6. Again, click on the Yes, Cancel Boost option to successfully stop the server boosting.
Also Read: 13 Best Apex Legends Discord Servers
Through this tutorial, we have presented a step-by-step guide on whether Discord boosts auto renew or not. If you have any doubts regarding this topic, let us know in the comments below. Also, stay updated with our website for more informative content!