On Skype, you can host online meetings with up to 250 participants using Skype for business account, which also integrates with your office applications and offers enterprise-level security. But there are alternatives to the discussed application. So, if you are looking for Skype alternatives for business, you are on the right page because we will be telling you about other applications that you can use. So, without further ado, let us get started!
Best Skype Alternatives for Business
The basic plan of Skype for business free. However, Skype alternatives for business are also there. So, please keep reading to learn about it.
1. Microsoft Teams
One of the best Skype alternatives for business is Microsoft Teams. You can schedule online meetings on it. Moreover, you can make high-quality audio and video calls at any time. Your company employees and clients can join the call from anywhere, provided they have an internet connection.
- You can refer to meeting chats.
- It allows you to work together in real-time.
- Apart from this, you get free cloud storage.
- Work together without worrying because data encryption is used to safeguard sensitive information.
- You can set the status to available, offline, be right back, do not disturb, busy and away.
- Microsoft Teams (free) price: You do not have to pay anything to use it.
- Microsoft Teams Business Basic: $6 per user per month
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard: $12.50 per user per month.
Another on the list is Slack. No matter what kind of business you do, Slack makes it simple to interact with workers, handle everyday tasks, and maintain operations. Moreover, it takes data security and privacy very seriously.
- You have extensive options with custom message retention settings that enable you to keep as much or as little of your communication history as you choose.
- Additionally, logs of message deletion and editing can be kept.
- Apart from this, workspace owners have the option to request access to their entire history of direct and private channel messages in Slack.
- Slack provides 24/7 customer support.
- To enable safe team access, integrate Slack with your current SAML 2.0 identity provider.
- The dark mode feature is also available.
- In addition to this, you can change message display settings.
Also Read: How to Create a Slack Community
Chanty is an easy-to-use team collaboration software. With the help of Chanty, you can make voice calls and video calls. Apart from this, Chanty allows you to join a call from any location. Moreover, you can share your screen with colleagues while on a video call.
- On Chanty, you can create a task from scratch.
- Additionally, you can turn any message into a task.
- Chanty allows you to see tasks in rows and columns.
- It respects your privacy.
- Furthermore, it serves as a central location for all your shared material, including tasks, conversations, pinned messages, and other files.
- You can access your message history.
- It allows you to activate conversation actions.
- On Chanty, you can save innovative ideas with pins.
- You can share GIFs, YouTube videos and other social media platform content on Chanty.
- Chanty provides you with 24/7 customer support.
4. TROOP MESSENGER
TROOP MESSENGER is another Skype alternatives for business. You can use a brief one-to-one instant chat tool to communicate your work requirements to your coworker. Text files, documents, PPTs, photos, videos, and URLs can all be shared in 1:1 and group conversations.
- In TROOP MESSENGER, your calls, chats and conferences are end-to-end encrypted.
- It supports multiple languages.
- Troop Messenger innovative and handy screen share function lets you connect with even the most distant workplace teams.
- You can send audio messages.
- Apart from this, you can mute conversations.
- You can track live locations.
Also Read: 39 Best Webcam Software for Windows 10
Every time you participate in a virtual conference, BlueJeans Meetings gives you a clear competitive advantage by fusing the most excellent audio and video performance in the industry with incredible productivity tools and a full security toolkit.
- You can join a video call from any device.
- For interactive discussions, you can divide an online meeting into smaller groups.
- Additionally, participants may be moved between sessions by meeting moderators.
- By labelling important meeting moments, assigning tasks, and creating meeting highlight reels, you can maximize the productivity of virtual meetings.
Don’t want to make a Skype for business account? Then, go for Zoom. In the boardroom, classroom, operating room, and everywhere in between, Zoom helps to streamline communications, connect people, and improve teamwork. In meetings, you will get automated captions. Skype for business free is there, but Zoom is one of the best Skype alternatives for business.
- You get unlimited boards on Zoom Business.
- It allows you to chat.
- If you take a Zoom Business subscription, you will get 5GB of cloud recording storage.
- Apart from this, it will improve your productivity.
- On Zoom Business, you can share files.
- Zoom Business price: $199.90 per year per user.
Also Read: Zoom is Evolving its Zoom IQ With OpenAI
With the help of the Whereby application, you can start or join a meeting. Apart from this, you can host productive remote sessions.
- You can personalize your Whereby room with the help of custom names and URLs.
- You can share essential links.
- Virtual whiteboards are also there.
- If you take a Whereby Business subscription, you will get unlimited rooms, custom waiting rooms, priority support and shared and flex rooms.
- Whereby Business plan cost: $9.99 per month per host.
You can use Fleep to consolidate all talks regarding your job into one app. In addition, you may quickly message your partner companies if they are also on Fleep so they feel like they are a part of your organization.
- You can highlight essential team announcements on Fleep.
- Apart from this, you can take and share photos on Fleep.
- It allows you to send files.
- You can make a Skype for business account. However, Fleep is also a great choice.
- It is one of the best Skype alternatives for business.
- The user content and accounts are under your control, and you and your admins have full authority to delete them and impose any necessary restrictions on message history access.
- In addition to this, you can create tasks for your team.
- Furthermore, you can also track the progress.
- Whereby and Fleep are integrated, making it simple to make an audio or video call.
On Mattermost, you get complete control over your data. It is designed for enterprise scalability. Apart from this, it has self-host deployment options. It also has a user-friendly interface.
- It will enhance your technical team productivity.
- You can manage your project with the help of Mattermost.
- It helps you resolve critical business issues.
- Mattermost provides 24/7 customer support.
- Additionally, it is an open-source platform.
Also Read: How to Use Skype Chat Text Effects
For safe internal and intercompany communication, use rocket.chat. It will reduce communication silos. Thus, increasing team output. It allows you to work more effectively. You can communicate with anyone inside or outside your company.
- You can use private channels to collaborate with a team.
- For company-wide communications, you can use public channels.
- You can utilize discussions for short-term projects.
- It allows you to make audio and video calls.
- On rocket.chat, you can automate repetitive tasks.
- You get unlimited access to search history.
- You can share images, files, docs and videos from your PC.
- Apart from this, you can share pictures, videos, documents and files from the cloud storage.
11. Google Meet
Google Meet was released in 2017 and has become a popular application since then. On Google Meet, you can schedule your meeting. Moreover, you need to click on Join to join a meeting. Google Meet has a user-friendly interface.
- It allows you to host high quality video and audio meetings.
- Apart from this, it offers real-time captions. The captions can improve accessibility for people who are deaf.
- It offers screen-sharing and recording capabilities.
- Skype for business free is there. However, Google Meet is one of the best Skype alternatives for business.
- Additionally, it provides a range of security measures to protect the privacy of its users.
- It offers various settings to help prevent unwanted interruptions, such as muting participants or disabling screen sharing.
- It is a reliable and versatile video conferencing platform.
- The best part about Google Meet is that it is fully integrated with Google Workspace.
Are you looking for an application with everything you need for the business? Then go for Circuit. You can create online communities on Circuit. It allows you to find and filter by search terms. Do not want to make a Skype for business account? If yes, go for Circuit.
- You can access the chats, communities, and docs with the iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Internet Explorer and Firefox web browsers.
- Circuit allows you to make a voice call and video call.
- Apart from this, you can send messages.
- It has a screen-sharing tool.
- You can download the circuit application from the App store and Google Play.
- You can link your emails to the discussed application conversations.
- It allows you to schedule meetings.
- The data on the discussed application is kept private and secure.
Another in the list of Skype alternatives for business is hibox. It allows you to create streams. You can also utilize the Public Room to communicate company-wide updates.
- You can invite users.
- hibox artificial intelligence bot will help you with your usual tasks. The artificial bot can detect patterns in your messages automatically.
- Apart from this, artificial intelligence bots can suggest potential actions, such as creating a task or delegating it to another person.
- Skype for business free is there, but hibox is also a great choice.
- You can host, share and organize files on hibiox.
- The messages and files that you send on chat remain private.
- hibox will boost your team productivity.
- It allows you to create a task. Furthermore, you can assign a task to your employee.
- The project calendar is also there.
Hubgets is a team collaboration platform that offers several tools for communication, project management and productivity. It allows teams to stay connected and collaborate in real-time using chat, voice, video and screen sharing.
- It provides features such as task management, file sharing, and integration with other tools such as Google Drive and Trello.
- One of the unique features of hubgets is its status feature, which allows team members to access their status and status updates in real-time.
- It aims to streamline team communication and boost team productivity.
- Search and filtering feature is also there.
- hubgets team price: $5.9 per month per user.
Another on the list is Wire. Wire is an open-source platform. The codes of Wire are available on GitHub. You can message your colleagues on Wire. Apart from this, you can share files on it. You can make a Skype for business account, but Wire is also a great choice.
- Customized alerts can also be set up.
- You can store and record conversations for legal purposes.
- In addition to this, you can communicate with coworkers, visitors, and outside vendors all at once.
- There can be up to 100 participants in audio sessions and 50 in video calls.
- Your coworkers can remain on camera during the conference, go silent, and share their screens as needed.
- With the help of Wire, you can automate your meetings with Google or Outlook calendar connections, ensuring that conference calls and the participants may join on time.
RYVER is one of Skype alternatives for business. It has a user-friendly interface. Moreover, it has everything you will ever need to manage your team. You can share files on chat.
- On RYVER, you can search for conversation.
- It allows you to organize a specifically focused conversation.
- You can share the docs directly from Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.com.
- You can connect the discussed application with over 1000 other software using Zapier.
- On RYVER, you can turn the conversation into action.
- It is affordable.
- You can share the screen on a video call.
Also Read: 22 Best Dropbox Alternatives
GoTo is developed by GoTo. It is a web conferencing software. You do not need to download the application to join the virtual meeting. Apart from this, it is safe and secure.
- You can share your PC, tablet and smartphone screen with others.
- Breakout rooms are also there.
- The application is available in more than 190 countries.
- You can make a group for teams, specific topics and projects.
- GoTo Meeting is compatible with tablets, mobile phones and PC.
- You can create a custom meeting link.
- You can record the meetings locally. Moreover, you can record it in the cloud.
- Video calls and audio calls are encrypted.
Webex is a video conferencing platform. It is developed by Cisco Systems. It allows users to connect and collaborate with colleagues, clients, and partners in real time through video, audio and messaging. If you are looking for Skype for business free alternative, go for it.
- It offers several features to users, such as virtual backgrounds, meeting recordings, whiteboarding, and more.
- Webex can be used on PC, smartphones and tablets.
- Additionally, it is compatible with a variety of operating systems, including macOS, iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Webex is easy-to-use.
- Local storage is provided for meeting recordings.
Viber is a popular messaging app. It allows users to make free calls and send messages, photos, videos, and files to other Viber users. In addition, it offers a range of features that makes it a perfect software for businesses to connect with their customers and clients.
- You can run advertising campaigns on Viber to promote your goods and services to a wider audience.
- It allows you to create automated chatbots that answer your customer queries.
- You can use Viber to provide customer support to your customers.
- You can increase your customer base with the help of stickers and targeted messages.
- It allows you to track customer deliveries.
- You can send purchase receipts on Viber.
Also Read: 19 Best StumbleUpon Alternatives
RingCentral is a cloud-based communication platform. It provides companies various tools for voice, video and messaging, and online meetings. Apart from this, it is designed to help teams work together more effectively and efficiently.
- It integrates with other business apps such as Microsoft Teams, Salesforce and Google Workspace.
- RingCentral allows companies to manage customer interactions across multiple voice channels, including voice, chat, email and social media.
- Additionally, its messaging platform allows teams to collaborate in real time.
- Furthermore, RingCentral allows you to share files.
- Other features it provides include end-to-end encryption, spam call filtering and waiting room.
- How to Make Text Vertical in Word
- 18 Best Proxy for Telegram
- How to Use Skype Web Scheduler to Schedule Meeting
- How to Turn Off Skype Split Screen
We hope our doc has informed you well about Skype alternatives for business. You can use any of the above-mentioned alternatives. So let us know about your favourite tool, and leave your queries or suggestions in the comments section below.