WhatsApp is such a famous chatting app that literally doesn’t need many words to describe it. However, Meta, the owning company of WhatsApp has kept developing it even more ever since its ownership was obtained by Facebook and then by Meta. Hence there are a lot of tricks and hidden features which the app has been possessing and updating that many of us don’t get to see on a usual basis due to the apps getting auto-updated in the Play Store and Appstore in the background. So today we’ll be telling you about some of best cool WhatsApp hacks which will help you with a lot of tasks pretty easily. Now before we jump to WhatsApp chat hack or encryption hack, let’s take a look at the changes and controversies faced by WhatsApp due to some of these features. Also, let us know about WhatsApp hack without OTP and QR code.
- Best Cool WhatsApp Hacks
- 1. Use WhatsApp on PC and Laptop
- 2. Refer to Certain Message and Respond to it
- 3. Star or Bookmark Messages to easily find them in future
- 4. Stop Auto-download Media According to Preferences
- 5. Bold, Strikethrough and Italicize Words while writing messages
- 6. Empty Space of Storage used by WhatsApp Media
- 7. Activate 2-step Verification for Additional Security
- 8. View who saw message in Group Chat and who didn’t
- 9. Share Live Location with Contacts
- 10. Turn Off Blue Ticks or Read Receipts
- 11. Change WhatsApp Chat Wallpaper and Theme of choice
- 12. Save Dates in Messages as an Event or Reminder
- 13. Add Chat Shortcut on Phone Home Screen
- 14. Complete as well as an In-chat Search Feature
- 15. Hide WhatsApp Profile Picture from Everyone or Specific People
- 16. Opt for Beta Tester
- 17. Send Messages that Disappear after Some Time
- 18. Create Custom Notification for any Contact
- 19. Know Most Talked Chats on WhatsApp
- 20. Turn Off Last Seen
- 21. Share Things from PC to Phone and Vice Versa
- 22. Make Data-friendly WhatsApp Calls
- 23. Send Public Broadcast Messages to DMs
- 24. Email or Share Chat Logs with Anyone
- 25. Archive Chats
- 26. Reply to New Message from Popup Itself
- 27. Mute Chat or Group Chat
- 28. Backup All Chats to WhatsApp Cloud
- 29. Pin Important Chats on Top
- 30. Request Detailed Account Info
- 31. Delete Sent Message for EVERYONE
- 32. Use Google Assistant or Siri to Read New Messages
- 33. Mark Chat as Unread
Best Cool WhatsApp Hacks
Due to the propagation of false information in nations like India and Australia, WhatsApp has frequently placed restrictions on message forwarding. The measure, which was initially adopted in 2018 to prevent spam, was expanded and continued to be in effect in 2021. According to WhatsApp, the forwarding restrictions have slowed the circulation of false information about COVID-19. WhatsApp’s lack of encryption and use of plaintext for information transmission attracted criticism at first.
- The first-time encryption was included was in May 2012. After a two-year procedure, end-to-end encryption was finally completely deployed in April 2016.
- As of September 2021, it is known that WhatsApp uses a lot of outside contractors and artificial intelligence algorithms to investigate user messages, photos, and videos; and provides law enforcement with metadata, including crucial account and location information.
- According to the Electronic Frontier Foundation’s Secure Messaging Scorecard, WhatsApp received a score of 6 out of 7 in 2016 for adding end-to-end encryption.
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation and security experts condemned WhatsApp for utilizing backups that are not protected by end-to-end encryption and permit message access by other parties.
- A security flaw in WhatsApp that let a remote user install spyware by placing an opportunistic call that didn’t need an answer was discovered and patched in May 2019.
- The introduction of a delete for everyone option by WhatsApp in September 2019 drew criticism.
- Users of iOS may decide whether or not to automatically store files on their camera roll
- . Photographs recorded in the iOS camera roll are not deleted when a user deletes media for all users; as a result, those users can preserve the images. In response, WhatsApp said that the functionality is operating perfectly and pointed out that Apple’s security measures prevent users from deleting camera roll photos.
- With the launch of a new privacy feature in November 2019, WhatsApp users can now control who may add them to groups. A security hole that would have allowed hackers to access the recipient’s data using a malicious GIF image file was disclosed by WhatsApp in December 2019.
- Even though the infected image was not sent, the receiver browsed the gallery on WhatsApp, which activated the attack and exposed the device and its data. Users were urged to upgrade WhatsApp as soon as the bug was fixed.
The messaging app for all group chat participants might have been frequently crashed by cyber attackers due to a security hole that WhatsApp corrected on December 17, 2019. This issue could only be resolved by forcibly uninstalling and reinstalling the software. In August 2019, Check Point identified the problem and notified WhatsApp about it. Version 2.19.246 and later contain the correction. Now that we had an idea of the controversies faced by WhatsApp, let’s hear about some awesome tricks and hacks possible through the hidden features of the app. Also, we have shown some of WhatsApp encryption hack too.
1. Use WhatsApp on PC and Laptop
One of the most famous features of WhatsApp is its availability on PC and laptops as WhatsApp web. Although it’s a very old feature of WhatsApp, the company Meta had been improving it day by day ever since several security breach techniques like WhatsApp hack without OTP and QR code aired on the internet. The latest versions of Windows 11 have also introduced the WhatsApp app in the Microsoft Store itself to improve the experience and security policy further.
- Android and iOS – Visit the WhatsApp Web website on your PC browser or download WhatsApp by searching it on Microsoft Store. After you see a QR code on the screen, go to your phone and press the three dots on the WhatsApp homepage and tap on the Linked devices option. Now press the LINK A DEVICE button to open the QR scanner and scan the QR code on the PC screen. After processing, your PC will start the web version of your phone’s WhatsApp in seconds.
2. Refer to Certain Message and Respond to it
Ever had a WhatsApp discussion with numerous topics being discussed and needed to react to a certain message? This usually happens with group conversations as an active one may become very busy very fast, and by the time you’ve finished typing your reply, the topic you were referring to was long gone above like a history altogether. This is one of best cool WhatsApp hacks that give you the option to respond to a specific message, displaying it above your response so the person or people you are messaging can easily understand what you are reacting to. You can cite the original post to give your response the proper context and help bring some order to the confusion. This WhatsApp chat hack can be done both on Android, WhatsApp web, Apple iOS, and Mac platforms through the following steps:
- Android – Tap and hold the message you want to reply to in the WhatsApp chat to select it. Now tap on the arrow pointing to the left in the bar on the top where the name of the contact appears. The message will be quoted or referred to so you can type your message in reply to it.
Swipe from left to right on the message you want to reply to in the WhatsApp chat and the message will be quoted or referred to so you can type your message in reply to it.
- iOS – Swipe from left to right on the message you want to reply to in the WhatsApp chat. A popup will show up, tap on the Reply option and the message will be quoted or referred so you can type your message in reply to it.
- WhatsApp web – Hover on the specific message plate and click on the down arrow on the extreme right of the message to open a popup menu. Click on the Reply option and the message will be quoted or referred to so you can type your message in reply to it.
Also Read: How to use WhatsApp without a Phone Number
3. Star or Bookmark Messages to easily find them in future
There can be thousands of messages in a group chat or plenty of different messages even in a personal chat and there you might want to save a message for referring to later on so you don’t lose it amongst many other messages. It may be an address, a reminder, or whatever the message may be, you can bookmark it by Star marking it. This way you can directly find it in the starred messages section of WhatsApp, it’s a good WhatsApp chat hack without OTP and QR code.
- Android – Tap and hold the message you want to bookmark in the WhatsApp chat to select it. Now tap on the star icon in the bar on the top where the name of the contact appears. The message will be bookmarked and saved separately and can be found by pressing the three dots on the top right corner and tapping on the Starred messages option from the appearing list.
- iOS – Tap and hold the message you want to bookmark in the WhatsApp chat to select it. Now tap on the star icon in the bar on the top where the name of the contact appears. The message will be bookmarked and saved separately and can be found by opening the specific chat again and tapping on the Starred messages option.
- WhatsApp web – Hover on the specific message plate and click on the down arrow on the extreme right of the message to open a popup menu. Click on the Star message option and the message will be saved and can be found by clicking on the three dots in the left panel above the list of chats. A small list will appear, here click on the Starred messages option, and all the saved or starred messages will appear.
4. Stop Auto-download Media According to Preferences
You might get annoyed by seeing surprise photos and videos in your gallery downloaded by your WhatsApp groups and chat conversations as the app usually has the media auto-download setting on by default, both on Wifi and on mobile data. But you can access the settings and customize them to set on only Wifi or totally off if you don’t want to waste your data on any random media shared in conversations. This is another of best cool WhatsApp hacks without OTP and QR code you should start using.
- Android and iOS – Tap on the three dots on the WhatsApp homepage and go for the Settings option. Here, tap on the Storage and data option, and under the Media auto-download section, tap on the three options, When using mobile data, When connected on Wi-fi, and When roaming options one by one, and choose from the options Photos, Audio, Videos and Documents that you want to be downloaded under certain situations of network availability as per your preferences, deselecting all will turn off all types of media auto-downloading for the specific network conditions.
- WhatsApp web – Click on the Settings icon above the profile option on the bottom left of the WhatsApp homepage and then click on the Storage option from the list shown. Here, unselect by clicking the boxes beside all the types of media you want not to auto-download as per your preferences.
5. Bold, Strikethrough and Italicize Words while writing messages
Even though this clever WhatsApp hack has been around for years, you’d be shocked at how few people are aware of it. The desired word or sentence may be made bold by simply placing an asterisk (*) at the beginning and end of it. You must thus enter *XYZ* to bold any XYZ word. Similar rules apply to italics, except an underscore (_) should be placed on either side of the target text. Adding a tilde (~) to the start and end of the desired paragraph is necessary to strike through text. By using three grave accents (‘) on either side of the text, monospace text may also be produced.
Also Read: How to Use Two WhatsApp in One Android Phone
6. Empty Space of Storage used by WhatsApp Media
In a group or private chat, you have the option of deleting all of the messages, contacts, locations, voice messages, documents, GIFs, stickers, and images shared with them or by them in case you feel your storage is mostly taken up by the media exchanged here. For instance, you might erase all the chat or group message content while keeping all the images. Such is this feature amongst other best cool WhatsApp hacks without OTP and QR code.
- Android and iOS – Tap on the three dots on the WhatsApp homepage and go for the Settings option. Here, tap on the Storage and data option and hit the Manage storage option. You can delete the media segregated under two sections, Review and delete items and Chats according to your preference.
7. Activate 2-step Verification for Additional Security
By default, when switching devices, WhatsApp requests your phone number and a one-time pin. Enabling two-step verification, on the other hand, prevents shady characters from accessing your account on a new phone, even if they have your SIM card. The fact that no PIN is required to turn off two-step verification on the original device is a very significant error. However, it does prompt you for this PIN on occasion, which makes it possible for two-step verification to be easily disabled by someone simply swiping your phone. It is still an elegant WhatsApp encryption hack.
- Android and iOS – Tap on the three dots on the top right of the WhatsApp homepage and hit the Settings option. Here, go for the Account option and tap on the Two-step verification and you’ll be prompted to set a 6-digit PIN of your choice that will be asked whenever logging in to WhatsApp from another phone. Add your mail address for recovering the account in case the PIN is lost.
8. View who saw message in Group Chat and who didn’t
When talking in a group chat, you might be puzzled about who read your message and who didn’t, since a group can have a lot of people added to it and to inform certain people or everyone, for example, regarding an important update on a group chat can be irritating if no one replies or reacts back. This WhatsApp chat hack feature is thus helpful in knowing who’s active and who isn’t at all in the group or who hasn’t received the message due to being away, etc., thus being a significant one of best cool WhatsApp hacks without OTP and QR code.
- Android and iOS – Open the chat where you sent the message and tap and hold on the specific message sent by you after selecting the message, tap on the three dots to find the info option and after tapping on it, you’ll find the list of all the group participants and their status regarding your text i.e., read, received, not delivered, etc.
You may send your friends a pin with your present position and instruct them to use maps to find you if you’re attempting to offer them directions for where to meet and aren’t having any luck. If you haven’t arrived yet, you may also share your live location with them to allow them to follow your movements as you travel, send them a pin of where you’re going, or both. You may choose between 15 minutes, 1 hour, or 8 hours to let them know where you are by doing this. When you no longer want others to know where you are, select stop sharing on the chat window and you can stop it whenever you wish. This a good WhatsApp location hack.
- Android – Turn on your phone’s location services and open the WhatsApp chat you want to share your location to and on the chat box, tap on the pin option and go for the Location option from the list. Here, tap on the Share live location option and from the duration options till which your phone’s live location will be shared, and tap on the Send button to start sharing your live location.
10. Turn Off Blue Ticks or Read Receipts
This is another of best cool WhatsApp hacks without OTP and QR code many people would love to know about and if you didn’t, now you know it’s possible. The chatting app made the conversation more realistic and personal by introducing the blue tick feature which indicates that a message is opened and read by the receiving end. However, many people don’t like it too much and hence you can turn off the blue tick receipts so you’ll neither get to see other people’s online availability, neither can you see who viewed your story, nor can they get blue ticks from you and your online availability status.
- Android and iOS – Tap on the three dots on the WhatsApp homepage and go for the Settings option. Tap on the Account option and go for the Privacy option. Here, you’ll find the switch tuned on beside the Read receipts option, tap on it to turn it off and you’ll stop receiving blue ticks in chats and other things.
Also Read: How to Change Font Style in WhatsApp
11. Change WhatsApp Chat Wallpaper and Theme of choice
In all of your chats, WhatsApp’s default wallpaper will be shown as the backdrop. However, you have the opportunity to modify this wallpaper. You have the choice between a variety of plain colors, your own photographs, and a selection of WhatsApp-generated graphics. This is a good WhatsApp chat hack.
- Android and iOS – Tap on the three dots on the WhatsApp homepage and go for the Settings option. Tap on the Chats option and hit the Wallpaper option to change and adjust your WhatsApp background wallpaper that appears behind the chat screen. For specific wallpapers for different chats, open the specific chat on WhatsApp and tap on the three dots at the top right of the bar with the contact’s name and go for the Wallpaper option. Here, set the wallpaper of your choice for the specific chat.
12. Save Dates in Messages as an Event or Reminder
You might need to be reminded about the dates mentioned by your friends for a day out together and you don’t want to miss this and be reminded about it so you can look for the available leaves at your office and be available without any delay. This WhatsApp chat hack is definitely another of best cool WhatsApp hacks that is available only for iPhone users presently; like a shortcut for any date mentioned in any chat, which can be converted to an event as a reminder.
- iOS – Open the chat where the date is mentioned in the message. Tap on the blue highlighted and underlined date and go for the Create Event option from the small popup menu. The date will direct to the calendar for creating an event or a reminder. Even words like today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow are also accessible in the same way.
13. Add Chat Shortcut on Phone Home Screen
WhatsApp opens very fast and all the chats are visible and accessible instantly, but some chats are pretty frequent and quick and thus you might feel like getting to them as quickly to their messages as possible. For this, WhatsApp provides a chat shortcut feature that can help a lot in communicating with important people truly fast. You might find this WhatsApp chat hack pretty useful.
- Android and iOS – Open the desired chat on WhatsApp and tap on the three dots at the top right of the bar with the contact’s name and tap on the More option to bring more options available here. Here, go for the Add Shortcut option and the shortcut will appear to place on your phone’s home screen.
14. Complete as well as an In-chat Search Feature
WhatsApp had a search feature for the whole app introduced long back but many people may not know that later on, they’ve further introduced an in-chat search feature that is of great help for people who have a tough time segregating or finding specific text sent to or received from a person when the same thing may be available in other chats. To save you from this hassle, now you can search text messages or media exchanged in a particular chat too. Another one of best cool WhatsApp hacks known ever.
- Android – Open the specific WhatsApp chat you want to search in. Tap on the three dots on the top right and go for the Search option and the search bar will appear for you to type and search in the whole chat.
- iOS – Open the specific WhatsApp chat you want to search in. Tap on the contact info button beside the contact name in the bar above and hit the search button and start typing.
15. Hide WhatsApp Profile Picture from Everyone or Specific People
All the well-known figures that have based their famed careers on a mystique and otherness include Batman, David Bowie, and Pepe the Prawn. Instead of showing the world a picture of themselves looking unkempt with a bottle of Lambrini, you can guarantee they’d have their WhatsApp profile pictures set to private. So, until you can be like Batman, always be yourself, as the phrase goes. However, this function is especially beneficial for women whose identities are always at risk from ominous strangers who could use their profile images inappropriately and try to ruin their reputation and dignity by committing various forms of fraud like photo morphing, spying, blackmailing, etc. Thus, this WhatsApp last seen hack aids in giving users privacy control.
- Android and iOS – Tap on the three dots on the top right of the WhatsApp homepage and hit the Settings option. Here, go for the Account option and tap on the Privacy section to find the Profile photo option under the Who can see my personal info section. Tap on it and choose from the options shown in front as per your preferences.
Also Read: 26 Best Bulk WhatsApp Marketing Software
16. Opt for Beta Tester
WhatsApp, just like other apps, keeps trying out different features, that sometimes get successfully implied to be best cool WhatsApp hacks like the other mentioned ones. To access new features first, you must sign up for the beta program. Keep in mind that this increases the likelihood that you may run into bugs and other issues. On the Google Play Store’s website for WhatsApp, go to the Become a beta tester section near the bottom and register for beta access. You’ll be enrolled in the beta program after you tap the I’m in button. It’s as simple as tapping the update button to get the most recent version of the app to upgrade to the beta version, just like you would with a standard Play Store app update. The Leave button that has taken the place of I’m in allows you to exit the beta at any moment.
17. Send Messages that Disappear after Some Time
This WhatsApp chat hack proves to be very interesting. Any new messages sent into a conversation will vanish after 24 hours, 7 days, or 90 days if Disappearing Messages is enabled. Do not forget that you may still save the messages somewhere else. You can choose whether to enable it for all chats or just certain ones. Follow these steps to perform this WhatsApp chat hack.
- Android and iOS – Open the desired WhatsApp chat and tap on the contact’s name on the top bar. Here, find and tap on the Disappearing messages option and choose the timer options from the visible list. For setting disappearing messaging by default for everyone, open WhatsApp Settings and go for the Account option. Now tap on the Privacy option and hit the Default message timer under the Disappearing messages option and choose the timer duration from the options.
18. Create Custom Notification for any Contact
Given that the typical WhatsApp user has a large number of connections, it’s reasonable if you occasionally feel overloaded with message notifications. Fortunately, there is at least one method—custom notifications—for separating the odds from the evens. In this manner, when your phone buzzes to notify you, it will be clear when not to worry and when to. You should totally start using this one instantly from best cool WhatsApp hacks without OTP and QR code.
- Android and iOS – Open the desired contact’s chat and tap on the name of the contact in the bar above. Now tap on the Custom notification option by scrolling down and selecting the box beside the Use custom notifications option to start customizing the message and call notifications for the contact. The same steps can be repeated for other required contacts individually.
19. Know Most Talked Chats on WhatsApp
In today’s world, sharing data is more important than being loyal or having a long friendship. You may utilize that information from WhatsApp to compile a ranked list of your favorite buddies. No, that isn’t in the least strange. Additionally, by clicking through, you may mass-delete items that are consuming too much space. This can be counted as a good WhatsApp chat hack without OTP and QR code.
- Android and iOS – Tap on the three dots on the WhatsApp homepage and go for the Settings option. Here, tap on the Storage and data option and press the Manage storage and you can find the groups and chats listed from top to bottom on the basis of most to least media exchanged from them.
20. Turn Off Last Seen
With the help of WhatsApp’s last seen function, you can find out when someone last logged in and vice versa. At the top of an open conversation, a contact’s last seen information will be displayed if it hasn’t been deactivated. However, this WhatsApp chat hack feature can be toggled according to individual preference and if you turn off your last seen visibility, you will as well, won’t be able to view others’ last seen too. No wonder it stands tall amongst the other best cool WhatsApp hacks without OTP and QR code.
- Android and iOS – Tap on the three dots on the WhatsApp homepage and go for the Settings option. Tap on the Account option and go for the Privacy option. Here, press on the Last seen and online option and select the Nobody option under Who can see my last seen section.
Connecting your phone and PC through USB and locating the specific item of your phone storage on your PC can seem to be a very hectic and layman-boring process. Even Bluetooth transfer from phone to PC and vice-versa is slower than snail but do you know WhatsApp can help in the sleek transfer without breaking a sweat? Yes, due to WhatsApp’s file size restrictions, WhatsApp Web may not be as versatile, but one of its coolest WhatsApp encryption hacks is the ability to transfer files between your phone and PC. You may transfer content from your second WhatsApp account to the one that is open on your computer if you have two. Have a pal who is willing to act as a middleman? Once you’ve sent them files, all you need to do is open WhatsApp Web, go to their profile, and click on their name to see or download the file. Additionally, you may do the opposite by sending content to your patient buddy or another WhatsApp account from your computer using WhatsApp Web. You may also use a short trick to make a group with one of your contacts, remove that person from the group, and then have a private hub for exchanging things. It is still fairly elegant even though it isn’t as slick or easy to use as Telegram’s stored content feature.
22. Make Data-friendly WhatsApp Calls
We all may relate to the times when we are running tight on our data plan and would look forward to cutting down data expenses in all ways possible. WhatsApp can help you in this condition even if you want to make WhatsApp calls by providing low data-consuming calls so you may take or make WhatsApp calls (in an emergency or howsoever) and still save your data comparatively much more than the normal case. The call quality may differ in this case, but hey, your purpose is being fulfilled at the moment. The list of best cool WhatsApp hacks couldn’t complete without this one.
- Android and iOS – Tap on the three dots on the WhatsApp homepage and go for the Settings option. Here, tap on the Storage and data option and press on the switch beside Use less data for calls to the on position to make low data consumption calls from the next time. This also applies to the calls you receive from others.
23. Send Public Broadcast Messages to DMs
This WhatsApp chat hack without OTP and QR code functions quite similarly to BCC-ing individuals in an email if you need to send out a general statement, such as an invitation to a weekend BBQ or a warning about a friend’s unhealthy addiction to KFC, without doing it on Facebook loudmouth platform. Unaware that you’ve issued the exact same invitation to 342 other individuals, your receivers will receive the message as if it were one that they personally authored.
- Android – Tap on the three dots on the WhatsApp homepage and press the New broadcast option to start selecting contacts to start a new broadcast message that will be commonly sent to their dms without letting them know about other members who are been broadcasted.
- iOS – Tap on the Broadcast Lists option on the top bar of the WhatsApp homepage and press New List and then Add contacts to start with the broadcast.
What happens if you want to transmit a certain chat log to someone or maybe you require receipts? WhatsApp currently allows you to back up your chat history to the cloud as a part of best cool WhatsApp hacks you may find. The chat log is always accessible through WhatsApp email.
- Android and iOS – Tap on the three dots on the WhatsApp homepage and go for the Settings option. Here, press the Chats option and scroll down to find and tap on the Chat history. Now choose the first option of Export chat and choose the chat(s) you want to share and the file will be ready for sharing from all the options available with which you can share the log file from your phone.
25. Archive Chats
You may remove a chat from your Chats panel using Archive Chat. This WhatsApp chat hack helps you arrange your chats by allowing you to transfer a chat away from your primary chat screen without losing it. You can archive both groups and individual chats, and once you do, they will vanish until you pull down from the Chats display’s top and select the Archived Chats option. Additionally, you may archive each communication.
- Android – Tap and hold the chat you want to archive to select it. Now tap on the box button beside the Mute button on the top bar beside the contact’s name. The chat will be archived.
- iOS – Open the chat you want to archive. Swipe from right to left on the chat screen to the Archive/Settings. Now go to the Chats option and press the Archive All Chats button to archive the chat.
26. Reply to New Message from Popup Itself
Though WhatsApp has been constantly working on making user experience with WhatsApp easier and easier day by day, there’s a lot more preference given to reaching your peers as soon as you receive a text from them. No wonder there are so many of best cool WhatsApp hacks, this one would interest many of you. Although the layman’s way of opening the notification when the phone rings for a new message is there always, you can also reply from the notification as it will be received like a popup so you reply to constant conversations ASAP while working on the other tasks simultaneously on your phone.
- Android and iOS – Tap on the three dots on the WhatsApp homepage and go for the Settings option. Now press on the Notifications options and tap on the Popup notification option to turn it on.
Note: Many latest Android versions don’t support the feature anymore. If you find the option greyed for you, this feature may not be available for you due to being removed already.
Also Read: How to Export WhatsApp Chat as PDF
27. Mute Chat or Group Chat
Many of us probably have active WhatsApp groups that have a lot of active members constantly talking and sharing stuff with each other. It may become uncomfortable at times when your phone keeps buzzing when you don’t want or can’t afford such casual distractions, or you’re simply an introvert! Whatever it may be, you can however mute any of the chats on WhatsApp and the messages won’t disturb you by buzzing but keep delivering silently. This is another useful WhatsApp chat hack without OTP and QR code.
- Android and iOS – Tap and hold the chat you want to mute and press the mute button from the menu in the top bar. Select the duration and other settings for the type of mute you want to apply and press OK to apply the changes.
28. Backup All Chats to WhatsApp Cloud
Although WhatsApp seldom backs up all of your chats to its local drive at around two in the morning, you may do so manually at any time. Make sure to back up your chats to iCloud or Google Drive so that you don’t lose any of them if you lose your handset or change devices. Be advised that conversations that have been archived no longer use encryption. Another one of best cool WhatsApp hacks you may count on.
- Android and iOS – Tap on the three dots on the WhatsApp homepage and go for the Settings option. Here, press the Chats option and scroll down to find and tap on the Chat backup option and press the BACK UP button to start the latest backup of the chats.
29. Pin Important Chats on Top
There can be plenty of other conversations going on and hence the most recent ones keep moving up as the unread ones are always on the top. But amongst all these, there are important chats you always want to keep on top of at all times regardless of their activity or indolence for any amount of time. This can be done on WhatsApp–you can pin up to 3 chats on top that will stay on top always. This is another good WhatsApp chat hack.
- Android and iOS – Tap and hold the chat you want to pin and press the pin button from the options on the bar on top where the contact name appears usually and your conversation will be pinned on top always until you undo the changes.
30. Request Detailed Account Info
You may request a ZIP file containing your account data and settings from WhatsApp, just like you can from Facebook and Twitter. However, just your profile photo, whether you consented to the Facebook data policy, group names, and the like are collected; your communications are excluded from this. Receiving the report takes many days. If, however, you change your number or device, delete or re-register your account, or do all of those things, the request will be revoked. Try using another app on your phone or computer instead of WhatsApp as you can’t see this file there. The feature thus is amongst best cool WhatsApp hacks without OTP and QR code.
- Android and iOS – Tap on the three dots on the top right of the WhatsApp homepage and hit the Settings option. Here, go for the Account option and tap on the Request account info option to lodge the request.
31. Delete Sent Message for EVERYONE
A specific message in a conversation can be deleted, just as you can star a specific message within a chat. If you wish to delete a text for everyone, you must do it within 1 hour, 8 minutes, and 16 seconds of sending the message. You may remove it for yourself at any time and after any time period. When you select delete for everyone, a notice stating that the message has been removed will also display in the conversation, which, despite seeming suspicious, can be preferable instead of the original message you sent. This is really a very useful WhatsApp last-seen hack. Follow the given steps to perform this WhatsApp chat hack.
- Android and iOS – Tap and hold the message in the chat that you want to delete. If the action is being performed within the stipulated time, 3 options will appear including the DELETE FOR EVERYONE option, press on it to delete the particular message.
Also Read: 3 Ways To Disable Whatsapp Calling
32. Use Google Assistant or Siri to Read New Messages
If you’ve got a stable and active internet connection on your phone, you will like this one from all best cool WhatsApp hacks mentioned above. Once you’ve followed the instructions to provide the personal assistant access to your phone’s microphone service, smartphone users can ask Google Assistant or Siri to view any unread WhatsApp messages. Additionally, you may use Siri or Google Assistant to send a new message to a contact or reply to an existing message using your voice. Here are the steps to perform this WhatsApp chat hack.
- Android and iOS – Call out voice commands like OK Google/Hey Siri read new messages from WhatsApp from a sufficient distance with your phone. Once your phone’s assistant listened and answered the commands, you can also reply to the messages by calling out to your phone again with commands like OK Google/Hey Siri reply to the message on WhatsApp after the assistant listened and asks for the text, dictate your message verbally to it and after successfully recording your reply, call out the command Send it to the assistant to send the message to the particular contact/chat.
33. Mark Chat as Unread
Have you ever gone somewhere and read a chat only to realize that you never replied? We all carry out such practices on an everyday basis. Important talks can be marked with a dot to serve as a reminder to return to them. This thus serves as a good WhatsApp last seen hack without OTP and QR code.
- Android and iOS – Tap and hold to select the chat you want to mark unread. Press the Mark as unread option to mark the chat as unread until opened next.
Thus, these were the list of WhatsApp chat hack, encryption hack, location hack and many more.
- 8 Ways to Fix Mangago Not Working
- How to See Who Viewed Your Instagram Posts
- 17 Best App for WhatsApp Hacking
- How to Find Someone on WhatsApp Without Number
These were some of best cool WhatsApp hacks you might not know on a usual basis but using these does help with a lot of day-to-day digital life problems. Do share your feedback and also share the stories of your favorite WhatsApp tricks. Keep reading and loving us and we’ll see you in a new article with a new topic.