Adobe Premiere is a video editing application that allows you to quickly make changes to your movie. It allows you to export videos in formats such as AVI, MXF, and others. This industry-standard tool is used by a wide range of creatives, from filmmakers to professionals to freelancers. However, Adobe Premiere has significant drawbacks, such as the fact that it demands a lot of system resources to execute. Furthermore, this instrument is highly pricey and has a large number of aspects that you must understand to search for it. On some devices, some users have performance concerns, and customer service might be delayed. This is a hand-picked list of the top adobe premiere pro free alternatives. There are both free and commercial adobe premiere alternatives on the list.
Table of Contents
25 Best Adobe Premiere Pro Free Alternatives
Here is the list of best free alternative to Premiere Pro.
1. Vegas Pro
Vegas Pro is a video editing program with a simple user interface. It is one of the best adobe premiere pro free alternatives.
- This program will save your work for you automatically.
- It facilitates the import of video from a tablet, video camera, or smartphone.
- There are hundreds of effects available.
- It has easy-to-use video editing tools with a one-time purchase option.
- VEGAS Pro interface is fully adjustable.
- This program has a stacked timeline to help you get things done faster.
- A lens correction plugin is included in the advanced edition of Sony Vegas Pro.
- VEGAS Pro offers 4K video editing, and you may make adjustments by dragging and dropping elements in 2D or 3D.
- It was designed with a built-in timeline to help with rapid processes.
- It, like any other video editing tool, has its own set of features, such as multi-camera editing, independent editing windows, automated color selection, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound, and support for several administrators. be the best.
- You may easily erase whole chunks of a video clip.
- HDR is supported.
- You can edit an 8K video.
- A drag-and-drop interface is included in Sony Vegas Pro.
- You may produce a video in slow motion.
Lumen5 is a video creation tool that allows you to generate video material for commercials, tales, and posts, among other things.
- The quantity of text printed in each section may be used to determine the length of each scene.
- Simply add the link to the article or blog post, and the video will be instantly downloaded.
- You have total control over the look of the video.
- It allows you to utilize the logo as a video watermark.
- It supports the 16:9, 1:1, and 9:16 ratios.
- The text placement can be determined based on the media file you’ve selected.
- The video formats 480p, 1080p, and 720p are all supported by Lumen5.
3. HitFilm Express
HitFilm Express is a formidable rival to Adobe Premiere, allowing you to edit video and apply effects with ease.
- It’s a free Adobe Premiere alternative that allows you to cut videos, tweak audio, and more.
- It’s simple to combine 2D and 3D videos.
- It supports over 410 different effects.
- It is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- HitFilm Express allows you to organize video clips on an endless number of tracks.
- It has color correcting and grading capabilities.
- A tracking panel is included to control 2D tracking in HitFilm.
4. Video Pro X
MAGIX created Video Pro X, a video editing program.
- It can record video in 8K super HD.
- You can cut the video in half with only one mouse click.
- The video may be easily separated and trimmed.
- You may reorder, remove, and copy tracks using it.
- The tracks may be zoomed in and out.
- You may use Video Pro X to apply titles and transitions.
- Video from a camera, DSLR, or smartphone may be imported.
- This program allows you to share videos over the internet.
Also Read: How to Photoshop Convert to RGB
Magisto is a cloud-based video creation software for marketing and product videos. It is one of the best adobe premiere free alternatives
- Artificial intelligence analyses your video footage using this program.
- It works with a wide range of video editing software and sound effects.
- It supports iOS as well as the android operating systems.
- You can make the camera wobble less noticeable.
- It features a library of styles that consumers may utilize to choose the film’s style.
6. VideoStudio Ultimate
Corel VideoStudio Ultimate is a video editing program. It is one of the best adobe premiere free alternatives
- With a multi-track timeline, you may make edits to HD, 4K, or 360 footage.
- It contains over 2000 filters that may be customized.
- It has keyframing and 360-degree film compatibility, as well as hundreds of pre-made effects and filters.
- Corel VideoStudio’s Highlight Reel, Fast Flick, and Instant Project video editors are three simple template types for beginners.
- The most current update added a color grading panel with highlights/mid-tones, tone curves, and other features.
- It allows you to frame-by-frame enhance the footage obtained by the camera.
- It is possible to customize the movement of shapes, titles, and visuals.
- In the video, it has a color adjustment feature.
- A split video screen configuration is possible.
- You may export video with a translucent backdrop using VideoStudio Ultimate.
- To make a clip, simply drag & drop objects.
- You may use this software to monitor an item and add moving text or pictures to it.
Rocketium is a software-as-a-service firm that makes it simple to edit video.
- This alternative to Adobe Premier features a large media library with over 15 million objects.
- It allows you to collaborate on video projects with your coworkers.
- Rocketium provides an API and SDK for integration.
- You may personalize your video using it.
- Thousands of templates and plugins are available using this platform.
CyberLink’s PowerDirector is a video editing application.
- You may use it to add custom shapes and objects to videos.
- Motion graphics and animated titles are supported by this tool.
- 8K videos may be imported.
- The user interface is simple to grasp and adapt to, allowing you to get started editing quickly.
- It used to be accessible just for Windows, but now it’s also available for Mac.
- Other complex capabilities, such as a comprehensive set of masking tools that allow you to mask out an item inside a clip to apply effects, are also available for more expert users.
- Multi-camera editing, 360° editing, motion animation, and text graphics are all included in the package.
- It also offers an Auto Mode for beginners, which guides you through the process of creating a simple film that teaches you new abilities.
- With PowerDirector, you may create a video with a 1:1 output ratio.
- It comes with a variety of ready-to-use templates.
- Slow and rapid motion effects are available with this tool.
- In a clip, you may repair color distortion.
- It can stabilize shaky footage.
Also Read: How to Disable Adobe AcroTray.exe at Startup
OpenShot is a free video editing software. It is one of the best adobe premiere pro free alternatives.
- 3D animation effects can be used in titles.
- It’s a free Adobe Premiere Pro alternative that operates on Linux, Mac, and Windows.
- You may drag and drop things using this tool.
- You may create as many levels as you like.
- You may adjust the clip’s size, trim it, and rotate it.
- Your titles’ font and color may be quickly changed.
- You may move up, down, or lock track using it.
- Openshot allows for real-time previews of video transactions.
- This free alternative to the Adobe Premiere program allows you to separate an audio clip from a movie.
Wevideo is a collaborative web-based video editing tool that works in any browser.
- It allows you to change the background of the video.
- You can edit video on a Chromebook, a Windows PC, a mobile device, or a Mac.
- It makes producing high-quality films a breeze.
- This program provides unlimited cloud storage for video production.
- Videos may have custom text, colors, emoticons, and other features added to them.
Also Read: How to Draw in Microsoft Word in 2022
Movavi is a simple video editor that lets you edit videos from your phone or computer.
- After you’ve finished making adjustments to the video, you may upload it to YouTube.
- Trimming and splitting video is possible with this application.
- You can zoom in on video using it.
- The 4K video format is supported by this tool.
- Movavi is compatible with all devices, including PCs and mobile phones.
12. Avid Media Composer
Avid Media Composer is a film editing software program created by Avid Technology.
- It is one of the Adobe Premiere alternatives that allows you to make high-quality films with less effort.
- Avid Media Composer makes it simple to edit video.
- This program allows you to collaborate in real-time with your coworkers.
- Effects may be applied to your clips.
- It can operate with a variety of video types, including 8K, 16K, and HDR (High Dynamic Range).
Also Read: 28 Best Free Photo Editing Software for PC
Pinnaclesys is a video editing program with improved color grading capabilities for better video quality.
- There are almost 2000 impacts in all.
- In 4K and HD format, you may edit video effectively across tracks.
- It enables 360-degree video editing.
- It allows you to crop, rotate, edit, and zoom movies.
- Split-screen video is possible with this program.
- Any video camera may be used to edit videos.
- Pinnaclesys can steady shaky videos.
MacXvideo is a video editing program for the Mac operating system. It is one of the best adobe premiere pro free alternatives.
- It simplifies the process of compressing 4K, 5K, or 8K movies.
- This program allows you to send a video clip to coworkers via Whatsapp, email, YouTube, Facebook, and other methods.
- You can easily apply effects to your video.
- MP4 (High-Efficiency Video Coding) and HEVC (High-Efficiency Video Coding) are both supported.
- You may work on a multi-track video if you want to.
- It can shrink when produced using HFR (High Frame Rates).
- Clips from any source, such as a tablet, camera, or camcorder, can be processed.
- Combine many video segments into a single file.
- MacXvideo allows you to crop or rotate videos to fit any device’s screen.
Also Read: 26 Best 3D Modeling Software
15. Nero Standard
Nero Standard is a comprehensive video editing suite.
- Any device may be used to import, make, and edit videos.
- You may quickly slice and trim video material using it.
- You may see HD video previews with this app.
- You can extract audio from video with only one mouse click.
- You may use this function to easily share a movie with others.
- Nero may be used to make a widescreen TV movie.
- With premade effects, you may rapidly develop a project.
- In the video, you may customize the transitions and fonts to your liking.
Filmora is a video editor that makes it simple to rotate, combine, cut, and flip films.
- It contains a lot of visual effects and is very user-friendly.
- It offers video editing in 4K resolution.
- You may disconnect the audio from the video with a single click.
- The video speed may be simply controlled or changed.
- It aids in the conversion of GIF files to video.
- You may get a frame-by-frame preview of the video.
- This program may correct issues such as camera shaking and fisheye.
VSDC Integro is a video editor. It is one of the best adobe premiere pro free alternatives.
- It’s one of the Adobe Premiere alternatives that can produce a high-quality film in UHD, 4K, 3D, and other formats.
- This program allows you to emphasize or obscure specific aspects in your video.
- You may edit videos in AVI, MP4, MPG, and more formats.
- Create or edit video collected by mobile phones, cameras, and other devices.
- You may immediately post videos to YouTube.
- You may convert one clip format to another with VSDC.
18. Final Cut Pro X
Apple Final Cut Pro is a comparable editing application to Adobe Premiere Pro, although it is less expensive.
- Changes can be made to video formats such as AV, FLV, and others.
- You may use it to create a panning and zooming effect.
- Your clip’s white balance can be changed.
- Rather than separating all video clips, this program inserts auxiliary clips beneath the main timeline for individual editing.
- This Adobe Premiere alternative tool for video editing offers a modern and user-friendly interface.
- The video may be shared on Facebook and YouTube.
- The design stimulates creativity while reducing discomfort because it is simple to use.
- The user interface is straightforward, and the creation process is quick.
- In contrast to Adobe Premiere Pro and other video editors, it employs a magnetic timeline.
- Final Cut Pro includes clip grouping, the ability to manage individual clips and analyze their effects, and multi-camera compatibility with up to 64 viewpoints.
- You can play several clips at the same time in Final Cut Pro X.
- The camera shaking effect may be simply removed.
- This software’s most recent version allows you to adjust the animation of your text and titles.
- Change the video effect’s background.
19. Apple iMovie
iMovie is an iOS and macOS video editing app.
- It’s a free alternative to Adobe Premiere Pro that lets you animate titles in a variety of ways.
- Shoots can be sped up or slowed down.
- It comes with tens of different video codecs to give your videos a cinematic feel.
- iMovie has been used for video editing and has drawn the attention of editors because of its exquisite aesthetic and simple functions, making it suitable for basic editing.
- iMovie should be on your list of video editors if you merely want to cut some clips and add some color improvements to films.
- You may apply a final touch to your video, such as color correction.
- Imovie allows you to make movies in 4K quality.
- It allows you to make movie trailers using simple templates.
20. DaVinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve has evolved into one of the greatest non-linear editing software packages on the market, as well as a complete post-production suite.
- Each workspace for editing, color, audio, and visual effects has its own set of tools, effects, and precise controls.
- It offers a one-of-a-kind collaboration system that allows retouchers, color correctors, sound designers, and other creative professionals to work on the same project at the same time in the same program session.
- It has both free and paid versions.
- For macOS, Linux, and Windows, DaVinci Resolve is a video editing program.
- This tool may be used in the movie to perform transformations, blend modes, color grades, and more.
- It’s a free adobe premiere alternative with a dual timeline that allows you to swiftly edit video.
- Online sites such as YouTube and Vimeo allow you to distribute your project immediately.
- You may make a timeline with multiple frame rates in DaVinci Resolve.
- It’s a free adobe premiere alternative that allows you to collaborate with others remotely.
Lightworks is a high-speed, versatile program that has been around for over 25 years and continues to provide users with an exceptional experience and long-term value.
- A keyboard with improved features, control pads, and color-coded shortcuts is also available.
- The keyboard is created specifically for Lightworks and may be attached through a USB connection.
- You may rapidly access tools and special effects, as well as music and video from Pond 5 and Audio Network, from the editing timeline.
- The open-source platform is available in both free and commercial editions and is compatible with macOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Lightworks is a video editing platform that lets you edit any digital video in a range of formats, including 2K, 4K, and HD, in a variety of ways.
- It works with Linux, Windows, and Mac OS, among other operating systems.
- The video chronology may be simply edited and trimmed.
- It allows you to export films to YouTube, Vimeo, and other sites.
- 2D and 3D titles are both possible.
- You may share a clip with others and give them read or write access in Lightworks.
- The shortcuts may be readily customized.
- Lightworks supports a variety of languages, including English, German, Italian, and others.
- This tool makes trimming your movie a breeze.
Kdenlive is a free and open-source video editor. It is one of the best adobe premiere pro free alternatives.
- You may edit multi-track in this free adobe premiere alternative.
- It aids in the configuration of shortcuts.
- This alternative to Adobe Premiere Pro has a large number of themes.
- This utility changes the letter and line space in the title automatically.
- The completely free and open-source video editing application, which you can use to create keyframe animations, includes color grading tools and professional skills.
- You may create shortcuts and edit multitrack recordings using it.
- Masking capabilities, a timeline preview, and a diverse set of themes are among the other notable features.
- The MLT framework-based non-linear video editor takes a wide range of audio and video formats, automatically backs up your work, lets you add effects, and adjusts line space and characters in the title automatically.
- Images can be added to your video.
- Your work is automatically backed up using Kdenlive.
- For seamless playback, it includes a timeline preview.
KineMaster is a video editing tool that works on both Android and iOS devices.
- It’s one of the Adobe Premiere alternatives that can handle several layers of video, audio, text, and effects.
- Clip layers can be properly cut.
- It is possible to alter the speed of a film.
- Make modifications to the audio track extracted from the video.
- It gives you a quick preview of your video.
- Custom colors can be used to filter videos.
- Multiple layers can be used to modify the video.
24. Mixcord PicPlayPost
Mixcord PicPlayPost is a video editing platform.
- It allows you to make videos that are up to 30 minutes long.
- This tool may be used to cut, speed up, and slow down movies.
- Up to 9 video collages may be created using this tool.
- 1080p video may be shared with others.
- It allows you to personalize video watermarks.
Also Read: How to Convert Image to Grayscale Paint
Kinovea is a video collection management program. It is one of the best adobe premiere pro free alternatives.
- It makes it simple to rotate, zoom, and do other things.
- This tool aids in the synchronization of video.
- It allows you to slow down or reverse video.
- Multiple videos can be stacked on top of one another.
- CSV (Comma Separated Values) files may be used to export time series and other metrics.
- Fix Photoshop Could Not Complete Your Request Error
- 30 Best Free Chromecast Apps
- Top 21 Best Alternatives to Adobe InDesign
- 30 Best Beginner CAD Software
We hope that this article was helpful and you have learned about the list of best Adobe Premiere Pro free alternatives. If you have any queries/suggestions regarding this article, please drop them in the comments section. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.