Adobe Premiere is a video editing application that allows you to quickly make changes to your movie. It allows you to export videos in formats such as AVI, MXF, and others. This industry-standard tool is used by a wide range of creatives, from filmmakers to professionals to freelancers. However, Adobe Premiere has significant drawbacks, such as the fact that it demands a lot of system resources to execute. Furthermore, this instrument is highly pricey and has a large number of aspects that you must understand to search for it. On some devices, some users have performance concerns, and customer service might be delayed. This is a hand-picked list of the top adobe premiere pro free alternatives. There are both free and commercial adobe premiere alternatives on the list.
- 25 Best Adobe Premiere Pro Free Alternatives
- 1. Vegas Pro
- 2. Lumen5
- 3. HitFilm Express
- 4. Video Pro X
- 5. Magisto
- 6. VideoStudio Ultimate
- 7. Rocketium
- 8. PowerDirector
- 9. Openshot
- 10. Wevideo
- 11. Movavi
- 12. Avid Media Composer
- 13. Pinnaclesys
- 14. MacXvideo
- 15. Nero Standard
- 16. Filmora
- 17. VSDC
- 18. Final Cut Pro X
- 19. Apple iMovie
- 20. DaVinci Resolve
- 21. Lightworks
- 22. Kdenlive
- 23. Kinemaster
- 24. Mixcord PicPlayPost
- 25. Kinovea
25 Best Adobe Premiere Pro Free Alternatives
Here is the list of best free alternative to Premiere Pro.
1. Vegas Pro
Vegas Pro is a video editing program with a simple user interface. It is one of the best adobe premiere pro free alternatives.
- This program will save your work for you automatically.
- It facilitates the import of video from a tablet, video camera, or smartphone.
- There are hundreds of effects available.
- It has easy-to-use video editing tools with a one-time purchase option.
- VEGAS Pro interface is fully adjustable.
- This program has a stacked timeline to help you get things done faster.
- A lens correction plugin is included in the advanced edition of Sony Vegas Pro.
- VEGAS Pro offers 4K video editing, and you may make adjustments by dragging and dropping elements in 2D or 3D.
- It was designed with a built-in timeline to help with rapid processes.
- It, like any other video editing tool, has its own set of features, such as multi-camera editing, independent editing windows, automated color selection, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound, and support for several administrators. be the best.
- You may easily erase whole chunks of a video clip.
- HDR is supported.
- You can edit an 8K video.
- A drag-and-drop interface is included in Sony Vegas Pro.
- You may produce a video in slow motion.
Lumen5 is a video creation tool that allows you to generate video material for commercials, tales, and posts, among other things.
- The quantity of text printed in each section may be used to determine the length of each scene.
- Simply add the link to the article or blog post, and the video will be instantly downloaded.
- You have total control over the look of the video.
- It allows you to utilize the logo as a video watermark.
- It supports the 16:9, 1:1, and 9:16 ratios.
- The text placement can be determined based on the media file you’ve selected.
- The video formats 480p, 1080p, and 720p are all supported by Lumen5.
3. HitFilm Express
HitFilm Express is a formidable rival to Adobe Premiere, allowing you to edit video and apply effects with ease.
- It’s a free Adobe Premiere alternative that allows you to cut videos, tweak audio, and more.
- It’s simple to combine 2D and 3D videos.
- It supports over 410 different effects.
- It is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- HitFilm Express allows you to organize video clips on an endless number of tracks.
- It has color correcting and grading capabilities.
- A tracking panel is included to control 2D tracking in HitFilm.
4. Video Pro X
MAGIX created Video Pro X, a video editing program.
- It can record video in 8K super HD.
- You can cut the video in half with only one mouse click.
- The video may be easily separated and trimmed.
- You may reorder, remove, and copy tracks using it.
- The tracks may be zoomed in and out.
- You may use Video Pro X to apply titles and transitions.
- Video from a camera, DSLR, or smartphone may be imported.
- This program allows you to share videos over the internet.
Also Read: How to Photoshop Convert to RGB
Magisto is a cloud-based video creation software for marketing and product videos. It is one of the best adobe premiere free alternatives
- Artificial intelligence analyses your video footage using this program.
- It works with a wide range of video editing software and sound effects.
- It supports iOS as well as the android operating systems.
- You can make the camera wobble less noticeable.
- It features a library of styles that consumers may utilize to choose the film’s style.
6. VideoStudio Ultimate
Corel VideoStudio Ultimate is a video editing program. It is one of the best adobe premiere free alternatives
- With a multi-track timeline, you may make edits to HD, 4K, or 360 footage.
- It contains over 2000 filters that may be customized.
- It has keyframing and 360-degree film compatibility, as well as hundreds of pre-made effects and filters.
- Corel VideoStudio’s Highlight Reel, Fast Flick, and Instant Project video editors are three simple template types for beginners.
- The most current update added a color grading panel with highlights/mid-tones, tone curves, and other features.
- It allows you to frame-by-frame enhance the footage obtained by the camera.
- It is possible to customize the movement of shapes, titles, and visuals.
- In the video, it has a color adjustment feature.
- A split video screen configuration is possible.
- You may export video with a translucent backdrop using VideoStudio Ultimate.
- To make a clip, simply drag & drop objects.
- You may use this software to monitor an item and add moving text or pictures to it.
Rocketium is a software-as-a-service firm that makes it simple to edit video.
- This alternative to Adobe Premier features a large media library with over 15 million objects.
- It allows you to collaborate on video projects with your coworkers.
- Rocketium provides an API and SDK for integration.
- You may personalize your video using it.
- Thousands of templates and plugins are available using this platform.
CyberLink’s PowerDirector is a video editing application.
- You may use it to add custom shapes and objects to videos.
- Motion graphics and animated titles are supported by this tool.
- 8K videos may be imported.
- The user interface is simple to grasp and adapt to, allowing you to get started editing quickly.
- It used to be accessible just for Windows, but now it’s also available for Mac.
- Other complex capabilities, such as a comprehensive set of masking tools that allow you to mask out an item inside a clip to apply effects, are also available for more expert users.
- Multi-camera editing, 360° editing, motion animation, and text graphics are all included in the package.
- It also offers an Auto Mode for beginners, which guides you through the process of creating a simple film that teaches you new abilities.
- With PowerDirector, you may create a video with a 1:1 output ratio.
- It comes with a variety of ready-to-use templates.
- Slow and rapid motion effects are available with this tool.
- In a clip, you may repair color distortion.
- It can stabilize shaky footage.
Also Read: How to Disable Adobe AcroTray.exe at Startup
OpenShot is a free video editing software. It is one of the best adobe premiere pro free alternatives.
- 3D animation effects can be used in titles.
- It’s a free Adobe Premiere Pro alternative that operates on Linux, Mac, and Windows.
- You may drag and drop things using this tool.
- You may create as many levels as you like.
- You may adjust the clip’s size, trim it, and rotate it.
- Your titles’ font and color may be quickly changed.
- You may move up, down, or lock track using it.
- Openshot allows for real-time previews of video transactions.
- This free alternative to the Adobe Premiere program allows you to separate an audio clip from a movie.
Wevideo is a collaborative web-based video editing tool that works in any browser.
- It allows you to change the background of the video.
- You can edit video on a Chromebook, a Windows PC, a mobile device, or a Mac.
- It makes producing high-quality films a breeze.
- This program provides unlimited cloud storage for video production.
- Videos may have custom text, colors, emoticons, and other features added to them.
Also Read: How to Draw in Microsoft Word in 2022
Movavi is a simple video editor that lets you edit videos from your phone or computer.
- After you’ve finished making adjustments to the video, you may upload it to YouTube.
- Trimming and splitting video is possible with this application.
- You can zoom in on video using it.
- The 4K video format is supported by this tool.
- Movavi is compatible with all devices, including PCs and mobile phones.
12. Avid Media Composer
Avid Media Composer is a film editing software program created by Avid Technology.
- It is one of the Adobe Premiere alternatives that allows you to make high-quality films with less effort.
- Avid Media Composer makes it simple to edit video.
- This program allows you to collaborate in real-time with your coworkers.
- Effects may be applied to your clips.
- It can operate with a variety of video types, including 8K, 16K, and HDR (High Dynamic Range).
Also Read: 28 Best Free Photo Editing Software for PC
Pinnaclesys is a video editing program with improved color grading capabilities for better video quality.
- There are almost 2000 impacts in all.
- In 4K and HD format, you may edit video effectively across tracks.
- It enables 360-degree video editing.
- It allows you to crop, rotate, edit, and zoom movies.
- Split-screen video is possible with this program.
- Any video camera may be used to edit videos.
- Pinnaclesys can steady shaky videos.
MacXvideo is a video editing program for the Mac operating system. It is one of the best adobe premiere pro free alternatives.
- It simplifies the process of compressing 4K, 5K, or 8K movies.
- This program allows you to send a video clip to coworkers via Whatsapp, email, YouTube, Facebook, and other methods.
- You can easily apply effects to your video.
- MP4 (High-Efficiency Video Coding) and HEVC (High-Efficiency Video Coding) are both supported.
- You may work on a multi-track video if you want to.
- It can shrink when produced using HFR (High Frame Rates).
- Clips from any source, such as a tablet, camera, or camcorder, can be processed.
- Combine many video segments into a single file.
- MacXvideo allows you to crop or rotate videos to fit any device’s screen.
Also Read: 26 Best 3D Modeling Software
15. Nero Standard
Nero Standard is a comprehensive video editing suite.
- Any device may be used to import, make, and edit videos.
- You may quickly slice and trim video material using it.
- You may see HD video previews with this app.
- You can extract audio from video with only one mouse click.
- You may use this function to easily share a movie with others.
- Nero may be used to make a widescreen TV movie.
- With premade effects, you may rapidly develop a project.
- In the video, you may customize the transitions and fonts to your liking.
Filmora is a video editor that makes it simple to rotate, combine, cut, and flip films.
- It contains a lot of visual effects and is very user-friendly.
- It offers video editing in 4K resolution.
- You may disconnect the audio from the video with a single click.
- The video speed may be simply controlled or changed.
- It aids in the conversion of GIF files to video.
- You may get a frame-by-frame preview of the video.
- This program may correct issues such as camera shaking and fisheye.
VSDC Integro is a video editor. It is one of the best adobe premiere pro free alternatives.
- It’s one of the Adobe Premiere alternatives that can produce a high-quality film in UHD, 4K, 3D, and other formats.
- This program allows you to emphasize or obscure specific aspects in your video.
- You may edit videos in AVI, MP4, MPG, and more formats.
- Create or edit video collected by mobile phones, cameras, and other devices.
- You may immediately post videos to YouTube.
- You may convert one clip format to another with VSDC.
18. Final Cut Pro X
Apple Final Cut Pro is a comparable editing application to Adobe Premiere Pro, although it is less expensive.
- Changes can be made to video formats such as AV, FLV, and others.
- You may use it to create a panning and zooming effect.
- Your clip’s white balance can be changed.
- Rather than separating all video clips, this program inserts auxiliary clips beneath the main timeline for individual editing.
- This Adobe Premiere alternative tool for video editing offers a modern and user-friendly interface.
- The video may be shared on Facebook and YouTube.
- The design stimulates creativity while reducing discomfort because it is simple to use.
- The user interface is straightforward, and the creation process is quick.
- In contrast to Adobe Premiere Pro and other video editors, it employs a magnetic timeline.
- Final Cut Pro includes clip grouping, the ability to manage individual clips and analyze their effects, and multi-camera compatibility with up to 64 viewpoints.
- You can play several clips at the same time in Final Cut Pro X.
- The camera shaking effect may be simply removed.
- This software’s most recent version allows you to adjust the animation of your text and titles.
- Change the video effect’s background.
19. Apple iMovie
iMovie is an iOS and macOS video editing app.
- It’s a free alternative to Adobe Premiere Pro that lets you animate titles in a variety of ways.
- Shoots can be sped up or slowed down.
- It comes with tens of different video codecs to give your videos a cinematic feel.
- iMovie has been used for video editing and has drawn the attention of editors because of its exquisite aesthetic and simple functions, making it suitable for basic editing.
- iMovie should be on your list of video editors if you merely want to cut some clips and add some color improvements to films.
- You may apply a final touch to your video, such as color correction.
- Imovie allows you to make movies in 4K quality.
- It allows you to make movie trailers using simple templates.
20. DaVinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve has evolved into one of the greatest non-linear editing software packages on the market, as well as a complete post-production suite.
- Each workspace for editing, color, audio, and visual effects has its own set of tools, effects, and precise controls.
- It offers a one-of-a-kind collaboration system that allows retouchers, color correctors, sound designers, and other creative professionals to work on the same project at the same time in the same program session.
- It has both free and paid versions.
- For macOS, Linux, and Windows, DaVinci Resolve is a video editing program.
- This tool may be used in the movie to perform transformations, blend modes, color grades, and more.
- It’s a free adobe premiere alternative with a dual timeline that allows you to swiftly edit video.
- Online sites such as YouTube and Vimeo allow you to distribute your project immediately.
- You may make a timeline with multiple frame rates in DaVinci Resolve.
- It’s a free adobe premiere alternative that allows you to collaborate with others remotely.
Lightworks is a high-speed, versatile program that has been around for over 25 years and continues to provide users with an exceptional experience and long-term value.
- A keyboard with improved features, control pads, and color-coded shortcuts is also available.
- The keyboard is created specifically for Lightworks and may be attached through a USB connection.
- You may rapidly access tools and special effects, as well as music and video from Pond 5 and Audio Network, from the editing timeline.
- The open-source platform is available in both free and commercial editions and is compatible with macOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Lightworks is a video editing platform that lets you edit any digital video in a range of formats, including 2K, 4K, and HD, in a variety of ways.
- It works with Linux, Windows, and Mac OS, among other operating systems.
- The video chronology may be simply edited and trimmed.
- It allows you to export films to YouTube, Vimeo, and other sites.
- 2D and 3D titles are both possible.
- You may share a clip with others and give them read or write access in Lightworks.
- The shortcuts may be readily customized.
- Lightworks supports a variety of languages, including English, German, Italian, and others.
- This tool makes trimming your movie a breeze.
Kdenlive is a free and open-source video editor. It is one of the best adobe premiere pro free alternatives.
- You may edit multi-track in this free adobe premiere alternative.
- It aids in the configuration of shortcuts.
- This alternative to Adobe Premiere Pro has a large number of themes.
- This utility changes the letter and line space in the title automatically.
- The completely free and open-source video editing application, which you can use to create keyframe animations, includes color grading tools and professional skills.
- You may create shortcuts and edit multitrack recordings using it.
- Masking capabilities, a timeline preview, and a diverse set of themes are among the other notable features.
- The MLT framework-based non-linear video editor takes a wide range of audio and video formats, automatically backs up your work, lets you add effects, and adjusts line space and characters in the title automatically.
- Images can be added to your video.
- Your work is automatically backed up using Kdenlive.
- For seamless playback, it includes a timeline preview.
KineMaster is a video editing tool that works on both Android and iOS devices.
- It’s one of the Adobe Premiere alternatives that can handle several layers of video, audio, text, and effects.
- Clip layers can be properly cut.
- It is possible to alter the speed of a film.
- Make modifications to the audio track extracted from the video.
- It gives you a quick preview of your video.
- Custom colors can be used to filter videos.
- Multiple layers can be used to modify the video.
24. Mixcord PicPlayPost
Mixcord PicPlayPost is a video editing platform.
- It allows you to make videos that are up to 30 minutes long.
- This tool may be used to cut, speed up, and slow down movies.
- Up to 9 video collages may be created using this tool.
- 1080p video may be shared with others.
- It allows you to personalize video watermarks.
Also Read: How to Convert Image to Grayscale Paint
Kinovea is a video collection management program. It is one of the best adobe premiere pro free alternatives.
- It makes it simple to rotate, zoom, and do other things.
- This tool aids in the synchronization of video.
- It allows you to slow down or reverse video.
- Multiple videos can be stacked on top of one another.
- CSV (Comma Separated Values) files may be used to export time series and other metrics.
- Fix Photoshop Could Not Complete Your Request Error
- 30 Best Free Chromecast Apps
- Top 21 Best Alternatives to Adobe InDesign
- 30 Best Beginner CAD Software
We hope that this article was helpful and you have learned about the list of best Adobe Premiere Pro free alternatives. If you have any queries/suggestions regarding this article, please drop them in the comments section. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.