Earlier, Apple came up with several other software updates; the latest being for Macbook which claims to clear most issues in the MacBook. With improvisation, some new features are added to make things easier than ever as Apple released MacOS Ventura 13.2 update in the first week of April and then, update 13.3 soon after. The most notable add-on feature is the stage manager which allows you to switch between apps just with a single click and even create different groups of apps with customizable layouts. Moreover, voice-over support for Maps is a life-saver. Let’s read about other changes below!
Additional Features of MacOS Ventura 13.3
- 21 new emojis have been added including animals, hand gestures, and objects.
- Photos duplicate album has extended support to detect duplicate photos and videos in an iCloud Shared Photo Library as well.
- The Accessibility setting has been tuned in such a way that it will automatically dim video when flashes of light or strobe effects are detected.
Additional Features of MacOS Ventura 13.2
- The search box in the mail now provides accurate and complete results along with suggestions even before starting to type.
- You can even undo and schedule emails. All these mail features apply to messages too!
- Images can be searched through text in any app.
- The new search design allows you to find all the information that you require regarding contacts, albums, TV shows, actors, etc.
- The latest version of Spotlight allows you to set alarms and create shortcuts.
- To increase safety, physical passkeys have been introduced which will be more helpful for privacy too.
Improvements to Safari and Webcam
The overall performance of the browser, Safari, is also boosted and the company claims it to be the best browser.
The problem with the webcam is almost fixed as you can use your iPhone in place of the webcam in wireless mode and your phone gets connected as you bring it near your Mac. There are other wonderful features like using the phone as a webcam enabling desk view, center stage, studio light, portrait mode, etc.
Additionally, these updates are slated to fix issues with Trackpad gestures and unresponsive VoiceOver feature on macOS.
The security and privacy features are at their peak level as Apple has released MacOS Ventura 13.2 and 13.3 update.